View Poll Results: What problem with the game do you think will eventually make you quit playing DS?

Voters
698. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not enough habitats

166 23.78%
  • Too many new dragons, too quickly

346 49.57%
  • Removal of old dragons

258 36.96%
  • Parity issues

171 24.50%
  • Game crashing/ difficult scrolling,visiting

168 24.07%
  • Prices of upgradable features( eg. Habitats,stables)

246 35.24%
  • Friends/ neighbours quitting

57 8.17%
  • Gold traps

291 41.69%
  • Lack of communication from Team Lava

196 28.08%
  • Boredom

137 19.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrated, burned out and bored

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    and us to vent too.
    Lol true ! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Patience ... I've gotten 6 magic since peacock was released and still no peacock
    How possibly u could get magic while trying for peacock?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teogionia View Post
    Um. Peacock is purple. Magic is purple. Do the math.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by teogionia View Post
    yep it's the same as mythic and atlas. got my atlas with diamond/mythic and I got peacock with diamond/magic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Don't spend gold to speed breed. It won't change the outcome. Once the dragons are making magic, the egg has already been determined by TL what dragon will be the outcome. So spending gold won't change that fact. When trying for a certain dragon, use the same dragons, in the same order for at least 5 tries. More is better. If you don't succeed, switch the order. Try again. Still no luck, switch dragons but use the same elements. Try again.

We all know how frustrating it is. We have all been there and are currently there. I tried for mythic, easter and scorpion for a week. No luck. So I just moved on to something else.

It gets frustrating too to see and read about other players who keep getting the dragon you want over and over again, and you can't get it once.
    When you can't take it any more, breed for something else, or just throw two dragons into the den and wish for the best. Sometimes surprises happen and its a great feeling. Good Luck.
    That helped me get peacock. Thanks a ton!

Last year i was sooooooo angry at DS as i was stuck for months without any luck of breeding any good dragons (kept getting life, fruit, firestorm etc) that I decided to quit playing DS. 3 months later my mom orders me to start playing again... to send her gold everyday. It was only after months of absence that I manage to have luck getting dragons again.

In Feb this year, i lost all breeding luck and wanted to quit again. When i returned 2 weeks later... TA DA!!! My luck came back for a bit. Manage to get all my valentines dragons. When mythic came out, i did the same tactic again. I left DS all alone for a week. When i returned, i got a 4 leaf clover and easter dragon while trying for Mythic. And now the luck is gone again. Its quite sad that I have to resort to this method just to have the tiniest luck in getting anything good.

So yes... in this game its really all about patience, perseverance and strategy. I got my crusader dragon from breeding a pure diamond & fire. Took me about 200 - 300 tries a day x 3 days to finally get it.

Why oh why did TL had to make breeding so darn difficult. sigh.

Rhino Keeper
    Difficult means that we have to buy the golds

Quote Originally Posted by opanugie View Post
    Difficult means that we have to buy the golds
    That's the developers objective i guess. The harder it is the more frustrated you get. And when that happens... you might just buy gold and that's how they make money.

I've only bought gold once and that too was expensive for me (due to currency conversion). So i save golds given from friends for anything i need like a new nest but never for a new dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by poppyliciousmaddie View Post
    Last year i was sooooooo angry at DS as i was stuck for months without any luck of breeding any good dragons (kept getting life, fruit, firestorm etc) that I decided to quit playing DS. 3 months later my mom orders me to start playing again... to send her gold everyday. It was only after months of absence that I manage to have luck getting dragons again.

In Feb this year, i lost all breeding luck and wanted to quit again. When i returned 2 weeks later... TA DA!!! My luck came back for a bit. Manage to get all my valentines dragons. When mythic came out, i did the same tactic again. I left DS all alone for a week. When i returned, i got a 4 leaf clover and easter dragon while trying for Mythic. And now the luck is gone again. Its quite sad that I have to resort to this method just to have the tiniest luck in getting anything good.

So yes... in this game its really all about patience, perseverance and strategy. I got my crusader dragon from breeding a pure diamond & fire. Took me about 200 - 300 tries a day x 3 days to finally get it.

Why oh why did TL had to make breeding so darn difficult. sigh.
    I once tried to breed quetzal for an hour, I was unsuccessful. So I went to breed something else, and the next day, i tried again. got it quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    I once tried to breed quetzal for an hour, I was unsuccessful. So I went to breed something else, and the next day, i tried again. got it quickly!
    WOW. what combo was your quetzal? I tried that tactic with the crusader at first. Got fed up after a day. Few days later my mom insisted on me trying for it again (a friend of hers got it from that combo on 2nd try). And 3 days later... i finally got it. DS making us all jump thru hoops to get what we want.