View Poll Results: What problem with the game do you think will eventually make you quit playing DS?

Voters
698. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not enough habitats

166 23.78%
  • Too many new dragons, too quickly

346 49.57%
  • Removal of old dragons

258 36.96%
  • Parity issues

171 24.50%
  • Game crashing/ difficult scrolling,visiting

168 24.07%
  • Prices of upgradable features( eg. Habitats,stables)

246 35.24%
  • Friends/ neighbours quitting

57 8.17%
  • Gold traps

291 41.69%
  • Lack of communication from Team Lava

196 28.08%
  • Boredom

137 19.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrated, burned out and bored

TeamLava! Are you even listening to us? We are giving Suggestions,Feedbacks and Complains but you don't even care?
    What happen to you guys? Even a little reply would be NICE! a LITTLE reply! Please?

I never get tired of dragon story

Rhino Keeper
    Too much way too fast. TL needs to calm down a bit. Getting tired of feeling rushed with all the dragons I want and can't get. :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tr8on View Post
    Too much way too fast. TL needs to calm down a bit. Getting tired of feeling rushed with all the dragons I want and can't get. :/
    agree. I went on holiday for a week last week and when I came back there were 12 new dragons to breed and then another new one on Monday and there is STILL another one to come on Thursday!!!
    Please stop with the twice weekly updates. You don't do it on any other of your games, so why this one?

Executive Chef
    No eventual about it. My last island has another couple of hours to hatch before I can sell it (I'm a complete hoarder with my gold), and then it's uninstall time! I quit once before because I found the game boring, then started again when a different story gave me the goal to install. I stuck around longer this time, but hatch, breed, and collect every few hours just is not enough for me--even the excitement of getting a new dragon I've been wanting won't hold me any longer. Maybe if I were ios, I'd stick around, but I'm not, and I'm gone.

I've been playing over a year. Expanded my island to its max. Got a diamond by accident. It takes months of frustrating breeding to get anything. New dragons keep coming in and I can't get the oldest ones. My game lags on my phone. I'm frustrated and bored. I love my dragons, but I'm abandoning them. I quit. Bummer.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's an idea TL

1.let use trade dragons amongst our neighbors.
    2.Make the breeding and hatching time like 3-5 hrs. for common dragons
    3.Give us leveled up gifts. (gold, coins crafting materials)
    4. Make clearing our island cost less. Really888000 coins to clear a tree is a bit extreme!
    5. If we buy gold how about matching it. You might get us to buy more then.

I have been trying for a tropic dragon ams even got a tropic habitat but I keep getters magic. I actually lost count on how many magic I bred. I decided ro give it a rest and tried out 2 random dragons I have: virtue and aurora. And poof: got myself a diamond dragon. So yes I feel for those who wet unsuccessful in trying what they want and end up getting a surprise.

I try for many weeks and more then (uncountable tries) for the peacock-dragon. Is this one still available at all? I only get genies all the ways, and now the royal, too. No peacockdragon. Really, I tried more then 100 times on the peacock (I spend some money in quickening breeding times). It is not available to purchase - so I wonder whether it is available at all, still.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mexhid View Post
    Can u guys bring something new to the game it's getting really boring just bring something exciting to the game
    I wish they would, and not in the shape of a Monster-Drago creature. I mean, how many times have people asked for items other than "dragons" they still aint arrived maybe they never will, I hope it is not the begininng of the end., a lot of things dont make sense lately