View Poll Results: What problem with the game do you think will eventually make you quit playing DS?

Voters
698. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not enough habitats

166 23.78%
  • Too many new dragons, too quickly

346 49.57%
  • Removal of old dragons

258 36.96%
  • Parity issues

171 24.50%
  • Game crashing/ difficult scrolling,visiting

168 24.07%
  • Prices of upgradable features( eg. Habitats,stables)

246 35.24%
  • Friends/ neighbours quitting

57 8.17%
  • Gold traps

291 41.69%
  • Lack of communication from Team Lava

196 28.08%
  • Boredom

137 19.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Frustrated, burned out and bored

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    I am a gold player and bought a diamond temple but no diamond (level 111). Dont know if there is anymore reason for me to enchant the temple again..
    The harder you try to get Diamond the lesser the chances are - this is ofc not scientifically proven, but i think "Murphy's law" is strong in this one! I bet if you more or less give up on it, and aim for something completly different, THEN that Diamond will pop up and grin in your face! Well, maybe you've tried this already, at lvl111....still, i believe in this backwards method, and i'm certain you'll get your Diamond!

I got in sum five different Diamonds, only the Dark Angel I tried desperatly - and after loudly complaining my misfortunes I got it rather quickly within three attempts ...

I took a long break from DS and came back when the Halloween version was released. (Needed gems for the other TL games I play!) I remeber why now I left. I just want a Hunter Dragon! I've used the boosted breed half a dozen times... then took a break and bred a few other different, shorter dragons to get the gold chains. Decided to try again tonight, did a boosted breed... and I'm going to get a Coral Dragon!

Seriously. Waiting 20+ hours to get a dragon I don't want or need, and spending gold over and over to get common dragons is just stupid.

Well after 2 months of nothing new, now i have 4 new dragons in 5 days....

It helps wen you have somthing new once in a time

Banned
    I got the elf, but then one day, my sister took my iPad and asked if I want to craft an Emerald. I said yes, and she said this, "well u need another large yellow gemstone. I'll trade the elf because it has one available." And before I could stop her, my well worked for elf went down the drain..

Farm Supplier
    I quit playing DS quite a while ago once the splitting got out of control and the game simply stopped being fun. I did want to ask, did Android end up getting trading/crafting? Or the Battle Arena? It seems they don't have Boosted Breed.

Rhino Keeper

Money Issue

I know a lot of you are having this same issue so I figured I'd ask for your feedback. For me, the game has changed. It used to be that at least half the dragons that came out were "getable" without spending any money on gold, only the really, really rare ones were the ones you most likely weren't going to get unless you spent at least 5-10 bucks on gold to speed up the breeding process. I had no problem with this, I have no issue with spending some money on a game that I enjoy playing as long as it actually lead to me getting a dragon/dragons that i didn't have. Now, every new dragon is ridculiously hard to get, doesn't matter if it's a breedable dragon, a tournament dragon, a summoning dragon or a quest dragon. I actually bought 600 gold to try and speed up the breeding process so I can get the double rainbow dragon, 600 gold! And it did nothing, that was like 20 bucks with the black friday discount and I didn't even get what I wanted, I might as well have thrown 20 dollars out of my car window... I understand that Teamlava is just trying to make more money, but it's having the opposite effect on me, I don't think I'm going to ever buy gold anymore, because, well, what's the point? You have to spend so much money in order to get a single dragon, I simply can't afford it. I know quite a few of my friends have quit the game altogether for this reason, I'm not going to go that far, but I can't justify ever spending any money on it, not unless they change it back and not have every dragon be so hard to accquire.

Rhino Keeper
    This happened to me with Skeleton and they told me to use the forum for breeding tips, it's all luck and basically go kick rocks. No more money for them!

Fashion Designer
    i know what you mean. i spent OVER 350 gold to get dark steel and get NOTHING ( well...i got a moon and it was a new dragon for me ). i also spent 200+ gold to get the owl. i dont know WHY is so hard for me to get that dragon ! yesterday, i tried for cosmic. it had few fails so i decided to speed up till i get it. what did i get? 13 consecutive GENIE DRAGONS ! i used almost 200 gold for NOTHING ! i mean, i know that most of new dragons are rare and super rare but they are 2 HARD to get ! most of my dragons i got by accident when i was trying for something completely different. i got only 3 dragons while i was trying for them : raven, cornucopia and fairytale... and i have 82 different dragons....

Rhino Keeper
    The biggest difference that I've noticed is that in the past they've come out with some dragons that aren't that difficult to get and some that are, now, ALL of them are really hard to get, so hard that you could probably spend 40-50 dollars per attempt and still not breed the dragon you want, that's just too much, I don't know who has that kinda money but I certainly don't.