Thread: consistently NOT getting gems for mastering recipes

Farm Supplier

consistently NOT getting gems for mastering recipes

this is ridiculous...at least four different times (& with almost all of the new valentines recipes) i have NOT gotten confirmation + my gem for mastering a recipe!! this is ridiculous!! when i tried to contact someone about it, i was told nothing could be done. at the time, it would have only been TWO gems compensation...now it has escalated to at least 5 or 6!

this is crazy...TL, if you're going to reward us a gem when mastering a recipe THEN GIVE IT TO US CONSISTENTLY!!! this is infuriating

Grand Emperor
    People have been complaining about not getting a popup and/or gems for over 2 years. TL says that the popup might happen too fast and you don't see it but you still get the gem, which isn't always believable.

You can email support@teamlava.com with the levels/recipes and they can look at your game and tell you whether you got the gems or not. Don't be surprised if you're told you got the gems.

Farm Supplier
    i was already told i got the gems, but i never did. it's absolutely ridiculous that they can't admit their game has bugs & give players what they deserve.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't receive a gem for mastering one of the recipes on the new fondue for two oven. I didn't get a pop up or anything.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hsquared View Post
    this is ridiculous...at least four different times (& with almost all of the new valentines recipes) i have NOT gotten confirmation + my gem for mastering a recipe!! this is ridiculous!! when i tried to contact someone about it, i was told nothing could be done. at the time, it would have only been TWO gems compensation...now it has escalated to at least 5 or 6!

this is crazy...TL, if you're going to reward us a gem when mastering a recipe THEN GIVE IT TO US CONSISTENTLY!!! this is infuriating

There has been a few times where it looked to me that I had mastered the receipe but I really hadnt. After making a few more dishes of it, the popup popped and I received the gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    There has been a few times where it looked to me that I had mastered the receipe but I really hadnt. After making a few more dishes of it, the popup popped and I received the gems.
    Yeah I thought that at first too then I made 2 more batches of them with 18 ovens and still nothing.

If you think you're missing any Gems, you will need to email support@teamlava.com so we can further investigate.