Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Updates

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice if TL could learn from all our speculation on when we're going to get any new holiday updates. They could just easily have a thread which states which day/date they plan on releasing the update, or at least say between certain dates. It would stop all these threads from happening each time a new holiday update is waiting to be released :/

Executive Chef
    I'm sure android will get the update IOS users already got the v day edition for restaurant.

The Honorable Panda
    Post from Frozen Turtle

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    I'd like to address the questions many of you have regarding why one Android player has received the update and others haven't. Because the Valentine's Day items are seasonal content, players that played an older Valentine's Day version of the game are able to see the new items even though they haven't been officially released yet. We hope to make the new items available to Android players later this week. Thanks everyone for your patience!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the update.

Farm Supplier
    I hope they get it to us this week too....only 9 days until Valentine's day. :-(

I too am frustrated that android doesn't have v-day goals & items. Keep getting rose petals & rose pans for something I can't. Have yet. Very disappointing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycoco2012 View Post
    I too am frustrated that android doesn't have v-day goals & items. Keep getting rose petals & rose pans for something I can't. Have yet. Very disappointing.
    Just stock up so when you get it you'll be able to build more ovens without waiting on requests

Executive Chef
    At least we know we will get it this week.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    At least we know we will get it this week.
    Well, Frazen Turtle's post says, "We hope to make the new items available to Android players later this week." "hope", not "will" They're not sure.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    Not too sure how I have this update if it hasn't been released yet. Am I going to lose all the progress I made in the goals when this gets fixed? And the money and gems I spent on decor???
    Hi mommeeof4, what game version are you playing right now? is that an old Valentine's Day version from last year or a standard version? if you can let us know, that would be great thx

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast