Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Updates

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This is correct. Additionally, you are free to continue to play and the rest of the Android community can look forward to the update coming this week.
    That is great news for me and for the rest of the android community!! Update is coming this week!!

Frozen Turtle, any idea why i am barely getting any visitors? The visitors I do get don't have a happy face above their heads. My happiness at this point is 43. I have plenty of food, probably more one million dishes...., accessible tables and chairs... I had three doors and they would walk in then right out another door. I stored two of my doors and now they are at least eating but there are very few. I used to collect about 30,000 coins in the morning now I am lucky to get 3,000. Does this have anything to do with the glitch and will it be fixed when this update is released to all of the android players?
    Thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    When you say android, does that include Kindle? We have received barely anything in BS,FS and BS, since Thanksgiving. Wish a CM would come clean and let us know why we have been repeatedly overlooked.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purplereptar View Post
    This is a bummer. I'm a fairly new player (got an Android tablet for Christmas) and wasn't aware until reading these boards that some users are at a disadvantage in terms of updates and in the past, goals. Hopefully we'll get the Valentine's day update because I was really looking forward to it, especially after seeing the new decor in my neighbor's bakeries who use what is apparently the preferred format. I may s**** my bakery and just stick to Restaurant Story.
    I wouldn't be too upset about the Android vs iOS thing....apparently there have been a lot of versions for Android that iOS didn't get. For instance, in fashion story, I had Halloween and thanksgiving versions on my android phone, and my mom said her iPhone and iPad both only showed the Olympics version being the latest. They do a little bit different stuff sometimes, and I'm sure a lot of it's based on how many programmers they have and what kind of demand they have for each platform...Android, Apple, Kindle...etc...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    That is great news for me and for the rest of the android community!! Update is coming this week!!

Frozen Turtle, any idea why i am barely getting any visitors? The visitors I do get don't have a happy face above their heads. My happiness at this point is 43. I have plenty of food, probably more one million dishes...., accessible tables and chairs... I had three doors and they would walk in then right out another door. I stored two of my doors and now they are at least eating but there are very few. I used to collect about 30,000 coins in the morning now I am lucky to get 3,000. Does this have anything to do with the glitch and will it be fixed when this update is released to all of the android players?
    Thanks!!
    Take a current picture and post it. It looked like the one in your old picture had a serious layout problem...I only saw one register and it didn't look like a whole lot of people could get to it. You may wish to start a new thread for this issue in order to keep things cleaned up in this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by asobuazzuro View Post
    No, definitely no Valentine's version for the android last year - playing longer than 1 year. Searching for an information about 2011 BS Valentine's, all I can find just info about Apple platforms.
    I thought BS was released for Android later in the year. I didn't get it until summer, but I got fashion story in march or April last year because that's when it was finally available for Android. I thought BS came after that...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashygrrl View Post
    Take a current picture and post it. It looked like the one in your old picture had a serious layout problem...I only saw one register and it didn't look like a whole lot of people could get to it. You may wish to start a new thread for this issue in order to keep things cleaned up in this one.
    Didn't realize the register mattered! After all this time too! Thanks for the tip Flashygrrl. Going to try to add another, see if that makes a difference. If not I will follow your advice and start a new thread and post a pic. Thanks again

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    Didn't realize the register mattered! After all this time too! Thanks for the tip Flashygrrl. Going to try to add another, see if that makes a difference. If not I will follow your advice and start a new thread and post a pic. Thanks again
    In one of those pics, there was an extra door at the top but it didn't look like your customer could go anywhere...just sit in one chair. Looked like the chairs there were blocking a path to the dining area. I couldn't see the far right of the bakery to tell if there was an open path there though...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kimikayyz View Post
    I thought BS was released for Android later in the year. I didn't get it until summer, but I got fashion story in march or April last year because that's when it was finally available for Android. I thought BS came after that...
    I started playing rs and bs in jan 2011 on android. i think it was released in dec 2010.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimikayyz View Post
    In one of those pics, there was an extra door at the top but it didn't look like your customer could go anywhere...just sit in one chair. Looked like the chairs there were blocking a path to the dining area. I couldn't see the far right of the bakery to tell if there was an open path there though...
    Yup, exactly what I was thinking. I know she'd said she made some changes which is why I asked for a new pic so we could work from there.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This is correct. Additionally, you are free to continue to play and the rest of the Android community can look forward to the update coming this week.
    So that we're all on the same page in these discussions,

When you say "Android" do you mean those on non-Kindle Android devices who can get their updates from Google Play but not those on Kindle Android devices who can get their updates from Amazon,

or

When you say "Android" you m mean any Android device, regardless of whether they can get their apps from Google Play or the Amazon App Store?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast