Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Updates

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    I was trying to think back that far. I did start out on ios way back when it first came out. I am certain that i was on my android last February... But as for the Feb. before that I am mot sure... Was there a Vday version back in 2011 for ios?
    Yes. I was on Android at the time (still am) but iOS got a valentine's version and Android didn't.

Host(ess)
    I didn't understand his explanation either.
    I just unlocked the glass love dividers. Every time I go on my bakery, I hold my breath to see if everythingis gone . Something I didn't notice until yesterday. Is that I am barely getting any visitors. When I go on in the morning I would normally see that I made about 30,000 coins over night. Now I get about 3000.... I am afraid to uninstall then reinstall, that all my vday content will be gone. I figured I already have sooooo much food, I will justy wait until after Valentine's Day to try. Lol
    By all mean, you should be able to keep everything you have up until now. I can't see any reason that TL would take it from you because it's not your fault. This's the matter of professional practice..when the problem is not from your end, they shouldn't put the blame on you & claim everything back. Honestly, you're one here who put an effort & tried to explain everything to us. I do respect your courage & sincerity to let us know what happened; even though you can just keep quiet and play along with no one notices that. Thanks again sweetie if you think I could be any help, my id is D1118.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Yes. I was on Android at the time (still am) but iOS got a valentine's version and Android didn't.
    Then that must be it. Pretty sure I still used my ipod touch back then. I am sure that TL could look back to see if I transferred devices before that because we have to send in a request.

Quote Originally Posted by D780 View Post
    By all mean, you should be able to keep everything you have up until now. I can't see any reason that TL would take it from you because it's not your fault. This's the matter of professional practice..when the problem is not from your end, they shouldn't put the blame on you & claim everything back. Honestly, you're one here who put an effort & tried to explain everything to us. I do respect your courage & sincerity to let us know what happened; even though you can just keep quiet and play along with no one notices that. Thanks again sweetie if you think I could be any help, my id is D1118.
    Thanks so much for your kind words! Just hope TL feels the same lol

New Resident
    I have an Android and the only goals I have are for downloading Dragon story and Valentine Slots. You actually have Valentine goals? How did you get them?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WildIris View Post
    I have an Android and the only goals I have are for downloading Dragon story and Valentine Slots. You actually have Valentine goals? How did you get them?
    I do have Valentine goals. I have no idea how because the mod said that there aren't any. The only thing that we can conclude is that there is some kind of glitch. I started on ios when BS was first introduced. I switched to android at some point. From what the mod said, I must have downloaded Bakery story valenitine version in 2011 on my ipod touch. I was definitely on android in 2012. So because I had it on ios in 2011 I have it now.... I hope i explained that clearly. It is very confusing!
    Maybe a mod could do a better job at explaining this....

Grand Emperor
    I do have Valentine goals. I have no idea how because the mod said that there aren't any. The only thing that we can conclude is that there is some kind of glitch. I started on ios when BS was first introduced. I switched to android at some point. From what the mod said, I must have downloaded Bakery story valenitine version in 2011 on my ipod touch. I was definitely on android in 2012. So because I had it on ios in 2011 I have it now.... I hope i explained that clearly. It is very confusing!
    Thank you for your explanation. I thought it was clear. I'm glad you were able to get the goals, and hope that you can enjoy your game in peace, without further questioning from other Android players.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I don't think they'll take the Valentine's stuff away from you. It would be really sad if they spent their time removing the Valentine's content for one person rather than giving it to the rest.

And the only thing I was able to think of to make sense of Frozen Turtle's explanation was that you were on the iOS Valentine's version last year or the year before, but since that doesn't appear to be true, I guess they really don't know what's going on with their games.
    @FrozenTurtle - I didn't believe your explanation at first but it appears to be accurate. Sorry for doubting you.

This is correct. Additionally, you are free to continue to play and the rest of the Android community can look forward to the update coming this week.

New Resident
    Are we ever going to get. The update for v day. So frustrating that we have to wait.

Fashion Designer
    So kindles gets nuffings again......

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast