Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Updates

No, definitely no Valentine's version for the android last year - playing longer than 1 year. Searching for an information about 2011 BS Valentine's, all I can find just info about Apple platforms.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    I am playing the regular version..
    thx for your info dear the reason why I've asked because FrozenTurtle (mod) says anyone who plays old V'day version can see these goals as well, but when I look @ ur screenshot it's a standard version. Now I'm confused about info that mod gave to us.
    Anyway, thanks for your time and your crystal clear answer...very much appreciated

Host(ess)
    btw, referred to info the mod gave us was in this thread #63 (p.7) & other in 'update 2-1-13' #447 (p.45)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D780 View Post
    thx for your info dear the reason why I've asked because FrozenTurtle (mod) says anyone who plays old V'day version can see these goals as well, but when I look @ ur screenshot it's a standard version. Now I'm confused about info that mod gave to us.
    Anyway, thanks for your time and your crystal clear answer...very much appreciated
    Oh so it wasnt only me who found the explanation fishy lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Oh so it wasnt only me who found the explanation fishy lol
    I didn't understand his explanation either.
    I just unlocked the glass love dividers. Every time I go on my bakery, I hold my breath to see if everythingis gone . Something I didn't notice until yesterday. Is that I am barely getting any visitors. When I go on in the morning I would normally see that I made about 30,000 coins over night. Now I get about 3000.... I am afraid to uninstall then reinstall, that all my vday content will be gone. I figured I already have sooooo much food, I will just wait until after Valentine's Day to try. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I just unlocked the glass love dividers. Every time I go on my bakery, I hold my breath to see if everythingis gone . Something I didn't notice until yesterday. Is that I am barely getting any visitors. When I go on in the morning I would normally see that I made about 30,000 coins over night. Now I get about 3000.... I am afraid to uninstall then reinstall, that all my vday content will be gone. I figured I already have sooooo much food, I will just wait until after Valentine's Day to try. Lol
    I hope you don't lose it, I just wish the rest of the android users would get it already. It's almost a week over and the new updates are getting ready to roll out. Almost 2 weeks without an update....sux.......

Grand Emperor
    I don't think they'll take the Valentine's stuff away from you. It would be really sad if they spent their time removing the Valentine's content for one person rather than giving it to the rest.

And the only thing I was able to think of to make sense of Frozen Turtle's explanation was that you were on the iOS Valentine's version last year or the year before, but since that doesn't appear to be true, I guess they really don't know what's going on with their games.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=nmishii;536461
    And the only thing I was able to think of to make sense of Frozen Turtle's explanation was that you were on the iOS Valentine's version last year or the year before, but since that doesn't appear to be true, I guess they really don't know what's going on with their games.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to think back that far. I did start out on ios way back when it first came out. I am certain that i was on my android last February... But as for the Feb. before that I am mot sure... Was there a Vday version back in 2011 for ios?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I don't think they'll take the Valentine's stuff away from you. It would be really sad if they spent their time removing the Valentine's content for one person rather than giving it to the rest.

And the only thing I was able to think of to make sense of Frozen Turtle's explanation was that you were on the iOS Valentine's version last year or the year before, but since that doesn't appear to be true, I guess they really don't know what's going on with their games.
    I was trying to think back that far. I did start out on ios way back when it first came out. I am certain that i was on my android last February... But as for the Feb. before that I am mot sure... Was there a Vday version back in 2011 for ios?

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry about my mess ups above, I am not too good at this. lol

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast