Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Updates

Last week she showed picture its the latest 15557
    Quote Originally Posted by D780 View Post
    Hi mommeeof4, what game version are you playing right now? is that an old Valentine's Day version from last year or a standard version? if you can let us know, that would be great thx

One to many 5s but if you go back a page she snapped a picture I was told that was the latest version so unless they haven't changed regular Bakery Story for a year?

I wish my bakery didn't always look old:-( I started playing Restaurant Story just to get Christmas items don't want Valentines for Summer they have maybe waited too long on this update for me. I am sorry but Valentines is over next week I will have outdated decor again? Sorry everyone enjoy playing its a game I shouldn't be negative.

Farm Supplier
    it's almost valentine and still nothing...

Rhino Keeper
    Can any of the mods/TL answer why the holiday updates are all released at such different times on different devices and why we never get told roughly which date we'll receive them before we get long threads like this?

Just wondering, because it always seems like a bit of a mess and so disorganized :-\ RS and DS has had the valentine's edition for a few weeks now. Yet I would have thought they would all be released around the same date on both platforms, or at least within the same week :-\

Host(ess)
    TL did say later that week in this thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post535724

''Because the Valentine's Day items are seasonal content, players that played an older Valentine's Day version of the game are able to see the new items even though they haven't been officially released yet. ''

But Androids never had any special BS Valentine's Day versions released. Not in 2011, not in 2012.... Am I not right?

Or it actually means that people who played the game last year during January, February and March, can possibly see the new Valentine's content on their normal versions?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZGM2003 View Post
    Last week she showed picture its the latest 15557
    I saw the version number, but I want to know which version theme that she's playing! I explained beside word 'version' that I want to know she's playing original(standard), Valentine, Thanksgiving, or Christmas version? Any theme can be updated to 15557. Sorry if I've made you confused.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by D780 View Post
    Hi mommeeof4, what game version are you playing right now? is that an old Valentine's Day version from last year or a standard version? if you can let us know, that would be great thx
    I am playing the regular version. I don't think I ever had a valentine version... Was there one for androids last year? I am pretty sure there wasn't because my daughter plays on her ipod and I remember she had truffles chairs and other stuff, like goals, recipes, that I didn't.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast