Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artichoke hearts goal

Smile Artichoke hearts goal

Does anyone know how to unlock this goal? I completed the valentine goals but I am still unable to unlock. This is on my ios account as I have not had any goals or holiday versions on my kindle fire since thanksgiving.

Host(ess)
    The artichoke hearts goal was from Valentine's Day 2012, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by MemLaVa View Post
    The artichoke hearts goal was from Valentine's Day 2012, I believe.
    Thanks I saw that one of my neighbors had it going on their oven and was wondering about it. Also if it was last year why did they not remove it with the other holiday content and stop teasing me with items I will not be able to get in RS and BS?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by millerplace1 View Post
    Thanks I saw that one of my neighbors had it going on their oven and was wondering about it. Also if it was last year why did they not remove it with the other holiday content and stop teasing me with items I will not be able to get in RS and BS?
    It is not fair to some players who put their time and effort to complete the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    I also have heart steak on my grill that is locked by a goal ��

The Artichocke Hearts and Heart Steak currently CANNOT be unlocked. They were from past holiday goals, which are no longer in the game.
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    The Artichocke Hearts and Heart Steak currently CANNOT be unlocked. They were from past holiday goals, which are no longer in the game.
    I understand this but once again why do they just not remove it. If you will not be able to unlock it then it should not be there, people that are new to the game do not know they can not get it . It is not that difficult you removed all the old holiday content then that should be removed too. Or is it a thing that it has to stay for those who have it? either way makes no sense.

Rhino Keeper
    ...makes me wish that I'd have gotten my iPad sooner..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    They removed last year Christmas,Halloween and Thanksgiving recipes but keep the valentine's? I even still have Christmas recipes from 2011

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by millerplace1 View Post
    I understand this but once again why do they just not remove it. If you will not be able to unlock it then it should not be there, people that are new to the game do not know they can not get it . It is not that difficult you removed all the old holiday content then that should be removed too. Or is it a thing that it has to stay for those who have it? either way makes no sense.
    Cuz to won't be fair to those who worked hard in a goal to unlock them. How will you feel if you tried so hard getting something and it got removed just because it was "unfair" to those who can't unlock it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast