Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Goals

Yep, that goal is also gone for me and I was also on the last part. I've been trying to get a passion for a week and only ever get magic or right heart. Lost track of how many of each of those I've sold. If you're not gonna make it possible to get a passion dragon, why take away the goal? After 4 or 5 tries, you should be assured of getting what you're aiming for at least. Otherwise, it's totally frustrating and no point of even playing if you can't accomplish anything. I get the point about not making it easy, but 4 or 5 attempts is not making it one bit easy.

The Honorable Panda
    The Matchmaking Mother Goal did expire today.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

can we still breed a passion dragon even though the goal is gone?? i've been trying since this goal came out and still havent gotten one

I didnt get to breed my passion dragon becausey goal was gone about 4 or 5 days ago...why would they remove of wasnt supposed to expire until the 18th?...now I cant breed it because its gone from the dragons list.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetjessi3 View Post
    I didnt get to breed my passion dragon becausey goal was gone about 4 or 5 days ago...why would they remove of wasnt supposed to expire until the 18th?...now I cant breed it because its gone from the dragons list.
    What are you talking about ? Check your market place, the dragon is there and therefore still available to be bred. The goal for the archway is gone, but the dragon is still there.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cherinec View Post
    can we still breed a passion dragon even though the goal is gone?? i've been trying since this goal came out and still havent gotten one
    Yes you still breed a dragon as long as the dragon is still showing in your market to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    What are you talking about ? Check your market place, the dragon is there and therefore still available to be bred. The goal for the archway is gone, but the dragon is still there.
    It,wasnt there.i checked before...but I checked back later and they.were back except for the goal of course....and thanks...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post

When you complete the goal Greedy Goblins, it awards the item named Gem Cluster. The reward item is correctly added to your account, but due to limitations with current Android features, you will not be able to retrieve the item. Support can help you retrieve it. Please submit the following forum to support@teamlava.com.

Please make sure you have space on your Island to place the decoration before you write in. Thanks!

Hi Support,

I have completed Greedy Goblins and need assistance retrieving the Gem Cluster. My Storm8 ID is: [write your Storm8 ID here]

[dragon: 5023]
    For new Goblin Goal for android

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    For new Goblin Goal for android
    Kooky ... is the Greedy Goblin goal part of another or does it show up after someone gets Night dragon and a habitat? I ask, because I don't see a "Greedy Goblin" goal.

Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Kooky ... is the Greedy Goblin goal part of another or does it show up after someone gets Night dragon and a habitat? I ask, because I don't see a "Greedy Goblin" goal.

Thanks.
    I am checking on this . Probably in a chain of goals.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-28-13 at 01:06 PM.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast