Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Goals

Fashion Designer
    To get the left and right heart I did Athlitic and diamond then diamond and athictic got both first try out. Next passion rose and the other new one .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    To get the left and right heart I did Athlitic and diamond then diamond and athictic got both first try out. Next passion rose and the other new one .
    Congratulations!!!

Host(ess)
    I'm beginning to think that these goals are not really obtainable by normal players and are just there to spur folks into purchasing gold. I've tried THIRTEEN times now to get the LeftHeart and RightHeart. If breeding was truly random, then I should have a 1 in 4 chance to get the needed RightHeart. Instead, I've gotten 2 LeftHeart, 1 Athletic, and TEN dreadful Magic dragons at 40 hours each before I can sell the egg. It's ridiculous and, frankly, so discouraging that I'm contemplating moving to something with more of a return on investment. When 77% of your breeding results in the most time-consuming and least productive option available, I have to think that the odds are better in Vegas and this game is definitely stacked against the player - especially if you play on an Android device.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mammacarter View Post
    I have tried for a week now for the right heart dragon and get magic every time :-((. I'm using blue and red, is this the right combo? Got the left heart dragon after 2 attempts. Please help xx
    I'm in the same boat. I have tried 13 times now. TEN of those 13 resulted in a Magic. It's ridiculous. Odds are definitely stacked against success on this one.

In my case I got left heart and right heart both on first try with just simple water and fire. I am just waiting them to evolve so i can breed for passion. I have trouble getting caesar though. I've tried every possible way posted here but all tries ended up with fruitful...

How do you get the super dragon?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BethC828 View Post
    How do you get the super dragon?
    Try breeding athletic with magic. Or charm and water. What matters is that you get three elements in the mix - water, fire and magic. you can do this by using a hybrid and a pure element, or two hybrids (but I would stick to the hybrids that contain only the necessary elements, and not an "extra" one)

Ok all.....I am viewing this more as a needed support group. We are all trying so hard to breed a dragon and when we all click the "breed button" we collectively grieve at the 20 hours we have to wait before we start the madness again. How hard could it be (says the backseat driver) to have a option, like on all other TL games, to cancel the breeding and trying for another. :-(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    Ok all.....I am viewing this more as a needed support group. We are all trying so hard to breed a dragon and when we all click the "breed button" we collectively grieve at the 20 hours we have to wait before we start the madness again. How hard could it be (says the backseat driver) to have a option, like on all other TL games, to cancel the breeding and trying for another. :-(
    Because tl earns their money from people who are not patient and buy lots of gold to speed up breeding and hatching until they get the dragon they want

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    Ok, I know I'm likely to be sounding like a parent or lecturer here- so I apologize in advance and I don't intend to offend - but I really do believe this . . . The challenge tension would get lost if we could cancel the breedings and we'd all have pretty much all that we want relatively immediately. I know it's something that many societies have moved away from, but in our affluent world there is a lot to be gained from learning that there is some reward in delaying gratification. I for one, despite my very frequent frustration (in particular with fruitful!!) do enjoy the having to wait

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast