Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorph View Post
    Left heart dragon = breeding hours?
    Left and right are both 12 hours. Passion is 16. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying for Leftheart and Rightheart since the V update is out but all I get are Magic dragons!!! I got Ceasar from my first try but these dragons seam impossible for me to get! I think I already got like 8 Magics!! Anyone else having problems with getting new dragons??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanazagreb View Post
    I'm trying for Leftheart and Rightheart since the V update is out but all I get are Magic dragons!!! I got Ceasar from my first try but these dragons seam impossible for me to get! I think I already got like 8 Magics!! Anyone else having problems with getting new dragons??
    I haven't tried nearly as much as some people but so far I've just gotten more hearts and an Athletic.

Farm Supplier
    I have 3 Left hearths now and my bf has 2 Right hearts now, does this count :P

I have tried for a week now for the right heart dragon and get magic every time :-((. I'm using blue and red, is this the right combo? Got the left heart dragon after 2 attempts. Please help xx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mammacarter View Post
    I have tried for a week now for the right heart dragon and get magic every time :-((. I'm using blue and red, is this the right combo? Got the left heart dragon after 2 attempts. Please help xx
    Just keep at it. Your doing it right. Magic takes 20 hours so it's understandable that it's taken this long

Banned
    Are L and R heart dragons LE's ?

It's a purple nightmare.. 20 hours wait! :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bangerang5310 View Post
    Just hatched my passion dragon. Feel a bit upset with this quest as I was expecting to recieve my Rose Arch. This is not the case. You do not get the arch. You get the ability to now purchase the arch for 50 gold. Seems a bit sneaky to me. I would certainly not have purchased the dinky little flame paths for 50000 coins each otherwise. Don't get me wrong. I love the Passion Pit and all the new updates, but it seems out of reach to me to have any of the new decorative features. So if you're not going to shell out 50 gold bars at the end, then really not worth rushing to complete the quest in the limited time frame.
    Seems like you're on android. Read this thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...e-Rose-Archway
    Or if you're on iOS check your storage. I believe it's where the rose arch goes? Maybe some kind iOS user can confirm this.

I envy you! Still a magic nightmare for me

Thankyou very much accisse. Is there a way to withdraw my last post? I checked my storage and it is in there. (It would have been nice for the game to direct me, lol) Yes it took very many tries to get these dragons .*Not as may as Diamond which I do not have at level 94 *. I finally went with Athletic and water for left heart. The right heart was just Water and Fire and I was lucky to get it right away. Passion gave me a few Magics, but I'm sure I'll need the purple gems at some stage for an Amethyst (spelling?) dragon, so yeah... Thanks again. At least I can have the archway, even if the other deco's are too rich for my blood. Good luck with your breeding. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast