Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Goals

Rhino Keeper
    I wish goals have gold instead of silver. You spend more silver than you get, and gold is so hard to come by without using real money. I think usin gold as an incentive would really be a good addition instead of silver. I don't even worry about goals anymore.

Farm Supplier
    So happy I have a night elf egg on my nest, I can finally get another goal completed...just 33 more to go *sigh*

Farm Supplier
    The Rocky Relationship goal asks us to "Buy 1 Castle Tower". If you check my islands, you'll see ONE that I purchased months ago. Why doesn't that one fulfill the requirement? It states Buy 1, not buy another one!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutbow View Post
    The Rocky Relationship goal asks us to "Buy 1 Castle Tower". If you check my islands, you'll see ONE that I purchased months ago. Why doesn't that one fulfill the requirement? It states Buy 1, not buy another one!
    You have one. It requires you to buy one which means but a new one. If it had said have one it would have counted your previous one.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper

Do I buy the goal decoration or is one free as a reward for getting the Goblin dragon

I'm an Android player and finally got the Goblin dragon! That means a new decoration for my islands. It is now unlocked in my decor tab. Do I get one as a reward or do I have to purchase it? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vickielea View Post
    I'm an Android player and finally got the Goblin dragon! That means a new decoration for my islands. It is now unlocked in my decor tab. Do I get one as a reward or do I have to purchase it? Thanks!
    No don't buy it. Android players need to email TL that they completed the goal and they will send you one free gem cluster. If you want more, you need to buy them but don't do it until you get your free one.

When you complete the goal*Greedy*Goblins, it awards the item named Gem Cluster. The reward item is correctly added to your account, but due to limitations with current Android features, you will not be able to retrieve the item. Support can help you retrieve it. Please submit the following forum to*support@teamlava.com.Please make sure you have space on your Island to place the decoration before you write in. Thanks!Hi Support,I have completed*Greedy*Goblins and need assistance retrieving the Gem Cluster. My Storm8 ID is: [write your Storm8 ID here]

[dragon:5023]It's very important to include*[dragon:5023]*in your email so our Support Agents can locate your ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! I just emailed them, so hoping they will get to my request tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    it can take between 3-5 business days, but I think they cleared mine within 48 hours