Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Goals

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I think you have to complete Greedy Goblins goal before you can unlock the gem cluster(If I am remember right).
    Do you this goal?
    It is Greedy Goblins goal, but Setting of the 2nd Sun goal has a picture of the gem cluster.

I stopped receiving all goals especially no goal or info for which dragon to have to enter to win gold. I tried so hard to get bat up Nd only made it to 9 and than no info of when Ggoblin or clover was due. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    It is Greedy Goblins goal, but Setting of the 2nd Sun goal has a picture of the gem cluster.
    Ah Thanks DragonTan1 and Kooky, the Greedy Goblins goal was triggered by completing the Second Sun goal (along with all the other black dragon goals, finally) - will keep going :P

The Honorable Panda
    Dragon Quest Goals on this thread

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post569711
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I never got a Goal for breeding LeftHeart/RightHeart/Passion. Any ideas why?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by addictmOde View Post
    I never got a Goal for breeding LeftHeart/RightHeart/Passion. Any ideas why?
    I never got a goal for Wild dragon, but wasn't LeftHeart/RightHeart/Passion goal only for a limited time on Valentine's?

Banned
    I got a goal to install and play Jewel Mania but the reward is nothing,,, How can I fix this? I just finished Pet Story and that gave me 30 gold just for installing it..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I got a goal to install and play Jewel Mania but the reward is nothing,,, How can I fix this? I just finished Pet Story and that gave me 30 gold just for installing it..
    I have the same thing, once the goal is completed, you will get another popup to purchase any decoration, then you will get the 30 gold for installation of a new game or 15 gold to reach a certain level.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    I have the same thing, once the goal is completed, you will get another popup to purchase any decoration, then you will get the 30 gold for installation of a new game or 15 gold to reach a certain level.
    Yeah, I know now but it confused me before lol

Rhino Keeper
    Which version should we be using now, Valentines or regular? Asking because I thought we went back to regular version for spin the wheel but the Dragon Story on FB is still the V-Day version.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast