Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Goals

Banned
    A friend got Bakery Story on his iPhone, and I would rather have that than Fashion Story lol I had to get to level 22 which took the longest out of the others.. Bubble Mania was great.

Banned
    I did a few game goals for gold rewards. Slots made me feel braindead and drowsy and it goes so slow to level up...what a pain. Did the download and the first sets of levels and deleted.
    Fashion Story I hates it with a passion. Bored to tears. Did the download and the first sets of levels and deleted.
    Bakery Story, started by being bored then I got more coins and actually got into the decorating of the bakery and am still hooked as today.
    Restaurant Story is boring me now. Everything is much more expensive than BS and way less interesting. Did all gold goals and will probably delete soon.
    Bubble Mania is a challenge and fun. Can become infuriating. Will do all the gold goals and then see.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, let keep the posts on the actual Dragon goals, not the promotional goals.
    Also please note that while TL may provide opportunities to try out their other games they do not have Quests/Goals that reward gems for downloading or playing other games (IOS devices).
    There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I just read your post from 02-07-2013 that you got the Left Heart dragon using Athletic and Water. I'm going to try using these dragons to get my Left Heart dragon. I got the Right Heart on the first try using Fire and Water, but since then I've gotten about 10 magic and 5 Athletic. It's been sooooooo hard. Whew!

Banned
    If you have a diamond dragon, I got both left and right using diamond + athletic. 2nd try for each.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys , lets keep the posts on the actual goals.
    You can find more information on the Leftheart/Rightheart Dragons here.

Banned
    A friend has a goal called Forestfire (get a Wild dragon), and is only level 6 and I'm almost level 30 and I've never had that goal before... Do we all get random goals, or will I get that goal at one point?

Rhino Keeper
    After completing Setting of the Second Sun (is that what it was called? I've completed it and it's gone so I can't see it anymore but it was Breed a Night Dragon, Have a Black Habitat and purchase a Black banner) isn't the gem cluster supposed to unlock? I've completed the goal but in my Market the gem cluster still says locked by goal.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    After completing Setting of the Second Sun (is that what it was called? I've completed it and it's gone so I can't see it anymore but it was Breed a Night Dragon, Have a Black Habitat and purchase a Black banner) isn't the gem cluster supposed to unlock? I've completed the goal but in my Market the gem cluster still says locked by goal.
    I think you have to complete Greedy Goblins goal before you can unlock the gem cluster(If I am remember right).
    Do you this goal?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    Are you on android? https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...oid%2C+cluster

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast