Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentines Goals 2013!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    Forgot to add, how much are the Love glass decorations?
    How much is the oven too?

Oh I see it says 'have two rose ovens' that means they're free right? Even better! So what are the new parts for I wonder...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeLittleGirl View Post
    Oh I see it says 'have two rose ovens' that means they're free right? Even better! So what are the new parts for I wonder...
    The parts are rose petal, and rose pan. You can gift them to your neighbours. You need 10 of each to build it.

Rhino Keeper

And no it doesn't count towards the goal for both wallpaper and tiles I bought some previous and didn't count towards goal

Rhino Keeper

Fashion Designer
    Thanks!

Also using Android and see nothing... yet Can't wait!!!

Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I think it's odd that 2 of the new goal recipes were some of the "removed" ones back in January... but apparently, they brought them back for this? Both Valentine Cookies and Chocolate Cherry Trifle were part of the "removed" recipes... lots complained about the val cookies cuz they are 8 coins per plate, but it didn't seem like they cared. Luckily, those and others I hadn't mastered were still available in the xmas & old V-day versions if you had already downloaded them previously, so I went & re-downloaded those versions and cooked like crazy to master them... now they not only bring them back, but make us cook them for goals? What's the deal with that? Are they bringing back other 'removed' recipes? There were quite a few that I couldn't master because I never had the accompanying "versions"... I'd love the chance to get my mastery gems for those too.

Just think it's weird that they removed them... now they are mysteriously 'back' for the goals. Why would they remove them in the first place... or why not just use non-removed ones for the new goals? Very odd & confusing to me!

Rhino Keeper
    Just think it's weird that they removed them... now they are mysteriously 'back' for the goals. Why would they remove them in the first place... or why not just use non-removed ones for the new goals? Very odd & confusing to me![/QUOTE]

I believe they were removing the 'seasonal' 2012 content but there was a mix up over what was to be removed. Those items weren't even released in 2012. We were meant to keep all mastered recipes too but u didn't unless u keep Christmas edition.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast