Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Bakery Valentines Goals 2013!

New Resident
    Yeah I'm very unhappy with this too,do you think we could should email team lava about this?i mean it's sooo unfair...

Banned
    Wow once again goals are removed early.... I understand this mistake could happen one time but come on tl? Every time their is goals people have to complete them when it says 1 day left so they don't miss out on reward

I feel bad for those that were so close to completing them

New Resident
    Same thing happened to me!!! I finished a goal and I was about to go to the Bumpy Road to Love goal, but that goal just showed up for half a second and DISAPPEARED!! It's not on my list of goals either! I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, but it never showed up again! I wanted the CUPID LOVE BOOTH so bad!! Will these goals show up again next year if I keep the app on my phone??? I really love this game, and losing the Valentines Days goals made me so disappointed. I downloaded this app maybe a little bit late, but whenever I am working on a goal, I work on it as fast as I can!! Please help

Rhino Keeper
    guys do chek once in the decorations tab..i had the same issue when i had finished my goals, arnd 15 days back, when ALL my old goals kept popping up and finally, it tells me my valentine goal expired.. i deleted the game, re-installed it but the goal was not there..by chance i cheked the floor decorations and there my cupid corner booth awaited me..lol..

READ ALL about the baking of said goals, however, I finished everything, but the "Cupid Corner Booth" never unlocked. Have written to TL to HELP me to understand WHY? This item was never unlocked for me. TL referred me to the Forums to see if there was a satisfactory answer. There was no technical difficulties, nor do I feel that I did NOT finished the GOALS. Does anyone have an answer to this situation??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBees1211 View Post
    READ ALL about the baking of said goals, however, I finished everything, but the "Cupid Corner Booth" never unlocked. Have written to TL to HELP me to understand WHY? This item was never unlocked for me. TL referred me to the Forums to see if there was a satisfactory answer. There was no technical difficulties, nor do I feel that I did NOT finished the GOALS. Does anyone have an answer to this situation??
    When did you complete the goal?

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324