Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentines Goals 2013!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gitten View Post
    I am more than sad. I baked, baked baked and don't know what happened - didn't finish the goal that had 60 cakes as last step. Boo Hoo big time!! Not sure if it unlocked oven or glass blocks. Anyone have a suggestion as to what I did wrong - I've never not completed a goal before in plenty of time. Thanks
    I think you mean the Winter Goals. Here's the thread. All you lost were coins and XPs.

There were a couple of others who had similar posts, but I can't find the thread. Is it possible that the goals expired? Its been over a month and they usually give about a month to complete them.

I'm not sure why you don't have Valentines goals (see post 1) on your iOS device, but those goals unlock the glass blocks and oven.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry - misunderstanding. I got the valentine bakery goals and started the 1st one - got all the way to the last step - baking 60 7 hr items. Had finished all baking etc to that point but was left with only 10 hours to do it. So whatever the goal award was, I will not be able to unlock it. There were an awful lot of items - 50 items on previous step. Guess it just took me too long. I got all the winter goals and awards. So sad because I really wanted all three awards - but alas - not to be!

Grand Emperor
    The baking 60 7 hr recipes was from the Winter goals. All you lost from that was coins and XPs.

You still have the Valentines goals. In looking at your bakery, you baked the goal recipes (red velvet cookies, etc), and are baking the sugar cookies Look at post 1 in this thread - it'll show you your progress and you still can unlock the glass borders, oven, and the booth thingy.

I can update to valentines edition

New Resident
    Please help me. I still can't find/download the valentine goals. I already asked the support team a few days ago but did not get an answer yet. I am so looking forward playing but I cant. Thanks for helping me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fronneke View Post
    Please help me. I still can't find/download the valentine goals. I already asked the support team a few days ago but did not get an answer yet. I am so looking forward playing but I cant. Thanks for helping me.
    If you are android you get it later this week... Currently its only available for ios users

New Resident
    I haven't received my valentine goals yet...any one know why or how I access them?

I'm hearing that some android users have the goals... I'm on android and I still have nothing what's going on??

Executive Chef
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    It's gorgeous New version (no update!) for Android, thanks!