Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentines Goals 2013!

What are the goals for the Cupid booth? I don't see it. Just finished the rose oven. A lot of work

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlife007 View Post
    What are the goals for the Cupid booth? I don't see it. Just finished the rose oven. A lot of work
    Call the Whole Thing off
    Bake 50 Rose Cookies
    Serve 50 Rose Cookies

Unlocks: Cupid Corner booth
    Rewards: 1 Cupid Corner Booth
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I'm stuck I already bought all the wallpaper but now I need to buy 4 for challenge but my walls r already covered in the new wallpaper what do I do without wasting gems to skip?

Rhino Keeper
    Buy any wallpaper, it should work.

Any wallpaper will work! I am on the "Just for her" goal and had already bought all the Golden Heart Wallpaper. I bought another I liked and it did count for the goal.

Farm Supplier
    So far, Bakery has the best vday updates....fs doesn't even have a vday edition, and rs is doing mardi gras?? The only good one about that update is the mardi gras table, which is too expensive....Love the BS updates! 50 cookies is a little silly, but still fun

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe I'm still trying to complete these goals. I only got 5 of the rose ovens and I'm finally on the cookies. Getting the goal prize seems a bit anti-climatic at this point. I probably won't even display it since VDay has come and gone. I guess I'll have it for next year if I'm still playing by then.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    I can't believe I'm still trying to complete these goals. I only got 5 of the rose ovens and I'm finally on the cookies. Getting the goal prize seems a bit anti-climatic at this point. I probably won't even display it since VDay has come and gone. I guess I'll have it for next year if I'm still playing by then.
    I understand what you mean. I'm hopeful to finish today, may have it up over the weekend at least so i can enjoy. Oh wait, i guess the weekend is almost over

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    I understand what you mean. I'm hopeful to finish today, may have it up over the weekend at least so i can enjoy. Oh wait, i guess the weekend is almost over
    Wonder if thats why the goal is called Call the Whole thing Off !!

Fashion Designer
    I'm never going to get the rose oven, because my tablet is cracked in the corner where the goals book is so I can't get at it I can't write on peoples walls I can't get any of it it really really sucks I want that oven but it doesn't look like I am going to get it. I hate that m tablet is broken but I refuse to fix it it will cost 199.99 and I can but. A new one for 225.00 so I am saving to buy a new one it will take time so for now I put up with not being able to do the goals in rs,fs.bs I can get them in dragon story tho because the book I'd further down it kind of weird how I can do it. Anyway sorry just evening a little sharbuch is my id if you would like to add me to any of the games I do visit everyday and give gift but I just can't write on your walls.