Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentines Goals 2013!

Dear TeamLava,

Please respond to our request for additional time to complete the Valentine's goals. To not respond at all is disrespectful to your customers and I know that isn't your intent. Another two or three days would be generous and much appreciated by your users. I've spent all the gems I can afford, and have set my alarm to wake me around the clock, just so I can serve my food and start another batch in an effort to complete these goals. I only want to know if doing all that is worth my effort. If finishing is impossible for me to accomplish, I can move on, looking forward to the next challenge you provide for us players.

Thanks so much for creating such a great series of goals, that I'm committed to completing them if its possible. I'm looking forward to an answer, no matter what that answer might be.

Heidi

Farm Supplier
    Would the reward items be availalable for next Valentine's? I probably wouldn't be able to finish the goals for this year.

I'm only given 21 hours to bake 50 Rose Cookies?!? Lame - that would take 8 (7.14 to be exact) Rose Ovens! How am I supposed to know I need 8 Rose Ovens in advance of getting the task? Not cool. I wouldn't have put so much effort in the to rest of the tasks if I knew this is how it would end...I know it's a game, but still.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminechz View Post
    I'm only given 21 hours to bake 50 Rose Cookies?!? Lame - that would take 8 (7.14 to be exact) Rose Ovens! How am I supposed to know I need 8 Rose Ovens in advance of getting the task? Not cool. I wouldn't have put so much effort in the to rest of the tasks if I knew this is how it would end...I know it's a game, but still.
    Do you have gems saved up ? I think it's worth it to skip some with gems since the decor is valued at 49 gems

Try to bake all that's possible and within 3 hours before the goal is supposed to be over (since usually goals tend to be removed before time) then just bake them and switch recipes over and over until you baked 50 ... Like this you will only spend couple gems to skip some of the serving cookies and then you'll get you decor

I need to serve 7 more rose cookies, which will be ready to serve in 90 minutes. Right now, the game says I have 19 hours left. my goal has dissappeared before, which is why im not already done. Thr gosl was goal was gone for a few days, and even reinstalling wouldn't help. Finally, I decidedto try installing bakery Story Chhristmas, for a few days amd wouldnIf the goal dossaapears before I serv tense cookie, I'm going to loose my cool! AMy neighbors have been so wonderful, sending me rose oven parts whenever possible so I could build the max number of rose ovens for my level. Thanks neighbors!t com

UG, sorry about the above, it posted before I was ready. But anyway, I got the goal back through the Christmas edition, and jaut need a a couple more hours. So I hope the goal doesn't disappear early.

New Resident
    I can say this goal is too harsh, especially for low level players which have limited ovens and coins. Please give us some more time to finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasminechz View Post
    I am a lower level player (only 10 appliances open), I started valentines goals last week & finished last night! I was able to finish them by coming to the forum & reading the goals posted so that I knew what I would have to do! I started asking my nbrs to gift only rose oven parts and by the time rose ovens were unlocked I managed to build 10 rose ovens! But I agree there should have been more time for this set of goals, I am so lucky to have found some really great nbrs to help me & kooky and others that posted the goals here in the forum!

New Resident
    The goals were removed before the time =____= I was trying to bake as many as possible before the time ran out and I had calculated that I would be able to make 46 cookies then wanted to skip last remaining but NO GOALS WERE REMOVED EARLIER THAN THE TIME IT SAID .......
    I'M so pissed cause slept very little trying to use all the time remaining and getting the Cupid corners Booth but how was I supposed to know the time it said I had was in truth even less than what was written? ???TT_TT

I had the last 2 rose cookies in the oven with 7 hours left on the goal. I got them out right at 3 houts but the goal was gone early. That really isn't fair - we should get all the time. Makes me very unhappy.