Thread: I'm Kinda Upset Right Now

Fashion Designer

Angry I'm Kinda Upset Right Now

I fell for a gem trap and lost more than 10 gems Then after I received one tea time oven, it wanted me to buy a second one. So I did. The problem is the goal still said that I needed to buy another one. I foolishly thought that maybe it really wanted to buy yet another oven. So I did, and the goal still says one out of two. So now I have one fully built oven and two still waiting to be built. First of all I'm a little angry about the gems because I'm to broke to waste money buying them and actually had to earn them. Second of all I HATE wasting money whether it be in the game or in real life, so spending that $12000 twice made me with no reward made me even angrier.

When it says "buy" it really means, "buy and build". You are right. It can be confusing.

Farm Supplier
    While it sucks to have an extra unbuilt oven sitting there when you could have a working oven in its place in the meantime, at least it's not a total loss. After all, you're going to eventually like having that extra oven as you work to complete the goal on time. Plus, to master specialty ovens, I usually build 5-10 of each, depending on how many recipes they have and how long the recipes take. This oven is really rough due to how many parts it takes (and none of the parts being basic parts like screws), but I'll still probably built 7-8 of them total. I have 4 so far, with a 5th in the works.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by adored2 View Post
    When it says "buy" it really means, "buy and build". You are right. It can be confusing.
    This is correct, you will need to finish building the appliance before the goal will complete.

For loss of gems,you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com.
    The forum cannot help with loss of gems.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request