Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get the floral bouquet from collectibles?

Farm Supplier

How to get the floral bouquet from collectibles?

I've been playing BS for a long time but I've never figured out how to get the floral bouquet in the collectibles. I only have 1 collectible for that collection.

So what do we need to do to complete that collection? Bake? Tip? Decorate?

I thought tipping and baking would work..but it never did! I'm stuck with the one flower myself. I get all the other collectables but this one! I don't get it..

Oh and I never got anything from decorating either

Grand Emperor
    You have to buy wallpaper and wall decorations.

I only have one lily, after over a year. I've given up on getting the floral bouquet.

Fashion Designer
    I have one floral bouquet that I earned a looooong time ago! I think it was buying wall paper. Now I have 3 orchid, 4 lilies and 9 tulips. All I need are the roses.

Banned
    The players I see with it have tons of gem wall decor that cost over 6 gems each. Fully expanded. But every wall has something expensive. Along with gem wallpaper.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    The players I see with it have tons of gem wall decor that cost over 6 gems each. Fully expanded. But every wall has something expensive. Along with gem wallpaper.
    You know, this sounds so like something teamlava will do. I've never bought a gem wall item or wallpaper. Guess we gem poor folks can only stick to buying the white rose pot.

Executive Chef
    I have 7 floral trophies. I didn't spend gems to get them. I got them a LONG time ago. The first few days after the collectables were released. After that TL made an announcement saying they lowered the drop rate for collectable prizes. No one gets them anymore. I don't think you will even get one if you spend gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I only have 2 flowers after playing 4 over a year and need 2 more

Farm Supplier
    I have been playing for a year and only have 1 rose which I got at around level 12...I've changed my bakery layout multiple times- buying lots of new decor and wallpaer- recently to try and get another flower but no luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast