Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought items toward goals & they didn't count?!

Bought items toward goals & they didn't count?!

Why? I had to buy a total of 4 X's & 4 O's and they finally counted towards my goal of purchasing 2 of each. This has happened to me numerous times with various goals including the Christmas goals. Very frustrating especially when I'm low on coins and this I mentioned above is not the only issue I've had meeting goals. Food production. For example: I've already leveled up to 3 on the lobster Colorado yet I've had to begin the goal all over again. I don't get it? Anyone else having this/these issues trying to complete goals? Another thing, I'm so sick of the "pop ups" every time I open the app, I know when gems are on sale, duh I can see the sale tag and I usually buy some. Same for the rest of the pop ups. I believe we all already know what's up and I think they should stop once u reach a certain level or something. Anything. Just stop.

Rhino Keeper
    It's always been this way, you should have heard the racket about the wallpapers at Christmas because you had to buy 7 of those and most people had already decorated (then somebody figured out that if you replace them with 7 cheap wallpapers it counts). This needs to be a new rule of thumb: Don't buy anything new from a holiday update until you know you don't need it for a goal. At least it was with something you can sell...

As for why it does this, maybe they can't program it to recognize existing items without causing major bugs.

Rhino Keeper
    Or are you saying that you bought them when you got that part of the goal and it didn't see them?

Executive Chef
    u have bad internet connection or another app is using internet at the same time, close all other apps (completely, in task manager)

Executive Chef
    if there 's a LOT of popups that's it.

Now when I bought the X's & O's for some reason it didn't recognize the 2 each til I bought a total of 4 each. Now I already bought 2 fondue for 2 stoves and bought them before the goal had posted so now I have to buy 2 more to meet the goal but with the limit on appliances I've either gotta spend gems to unlock or somehow level up real fast before the goal expires or store some appliances. Wish it would recognize already purchased items toward goals. Same with the valentine wallpaper goal. I papered my whole place. Now the goal appears and I've gotta buy more if I want to meet it. Other than this I love the game.

And the pop ups I mentioned are when gems are on sale and the install this app or that and the hooray weekly update blah blah blah.

Rhino Keeper
    Well...you could always sell the fondue stove. As for the wallpaper, just buy two of a cheap one that you don't have already and it should register as done.

Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by LillyWick101 View Post
    Now when I bought the X's & O's for some reason it didn't recognize the 2 each til I bought a total of 4 each. Now I already bought 2 fondue for 2 stoves and bought them before the goal had posted so now I have to buy 2 more to meet the goal but with the limit on appliances I've either gotta spend gems to unlock or somehow level up real fast before the goal expires or store some appliances. Wish it would recognize already purchased items toward goals. Same with the valentine wallpaper goal. I papered my whole place. Now the goal appears and I've gotta buy more if I want to meet it. Other than this I love the game.
    If you have other appliances, just put one in storage and you can then build a different kind like fondue for 2 stoves. I put several of my appliances in storage and built 10 fondue stoves to cook foods quicker for the goals.
    You can put as many stoves or ovens I storage as you need to build something else. Then when you need to cook something on one of the other stoves or ovens, just put the fondue stoves back I storage and put out the ones you want to use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast