Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends

Friends

I have a great deal of friends in this game but many are non active so it's now taking me 2 or 3 days to get all the parts I need for ovens and such like. If you are an active player can you please add me, my storm I'd is ondre_reid

Fashion Designer
    I gift and tip every day. I respond to all material requests and if I get them early enough I try to send them a gift of the same item. When tipping and gifting, I look in my neighbors restaurant looking for items they are constructing and try to send them something they can use. It takes ALOT of time.

I too have the same problems you have.

Since my neighbor list grew to over 200, I have had to change up how I did things. Now on Mondays I delete all zero and 1 star neightbors. (Unless I know ahead of time somethings up and they will be gone) .

I made a list of all my 2 and 3 star neighbors and for the most part, 60% have not tipped, gifted or responded to material requests in over a week. Come Monday I am cutting them loose as well. Since I maintain a 4 star rating, I now only accept 4 star neighbors. I am trying to find people that play the way I do and get my neighbor list down to about 100.

It may be time for you to thin the herd and find new neightbors as well.

Add me please: JamilHa

Farm Supplier
    Add me duckis34

Hello,

I gift and gift back, tip and accept gift every day! Add me please.
    My Storm8 ID: Burlesquecc

Thanks in advance.

add me I play daily and send gifts and accept requests often... I don't visit other stores too often tho... I also play Bakery Story, Fashion Story, Pet Shop, and Dragon story.

Please add me id amberleeice16133 and a_l_ice2002

Please add shuenshuenli, I play everday, thanks!!!

Farm Supplier
    Garveyy

Farm Supplier
    ID: [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]ravynnNicole[/COLOR]
    Level 53 in BS
    Level 52 in FS
    Level 20 in RS (Just started)
    2-4 Star Player
    Looking for daily gifters (i'm one too!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast