Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is This For Real?!

Is This For Real?!

I just opened my original version of Bakery Story, and I was looking through my chairs tab and there it was the truffle chair! Its a goal item so it was locked but it was there! I can't wait! I play on Android, has anybody else saw this too?

Grand Emperor
    I thought we had all the goal items from old goals that weren't released to us (I am Android).

Hopefully we can get the Valentines goals. But we didn't get the old Christmas goals so I wouldn't count on it.

I thought they were there all along, but just locked?

Fashion Designer
    Really? i play with IOS and there's no truffle chair in BS original version. Maybe that's from last year goal. I still have my unlock recipes from last year Christmas because I never unlocked it before. But I love to have those yummy chairs

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymoony View Post
    I thought they were there all along, but just locked?
    Ive never saw the chairs on my phone until now. I didn't see them last year either.

Fashion Designer
    I am on Android and have seen them locked before now (they've been there for me since I started playing in November) by "goal." I do not believe this is an indication that we will get them, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a chance! -I hope-

I guess everybody phone must have always had the chairs locked as a goal. I just thought it was weird that I have never saw them on my phone until tonight oh well..I still hope we get some god v day stuff anyway!

My bad good Valentine's day stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I thought we had all the goal items from old goals that weren't released to us.
    Have they ever actually done this? It's such a great idea, but TL seems like they're not interested.

Rhino Keeper
    The truffle chair is a goal from last year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast