Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Passion Dragon -

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Left + right= passion
    Is there the possibility of anything else? Like getting a magic? Mine are not evolved yet but I just want to mentally prepare myself in case! lol Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by betsyb514 View Post
    Is there the possibility of anything else? Like getting a magic? Mine are not evolved yet but I just want to mentally prepare myself in case! lol Thanks!
    Yes you can get a magic and athletic and more left and right dragons with that same combo

Rhino Keeper

Passion Dragon difficulties

Is anyone else having trouble with the passion dragon? It's been a nightmare so far! I got the left hear and right hear quickly but I can't get the passion dragon! I've spend over 400 gold on this thing,and all I get are more left hearts, tons of magic, a right heart and an athletic! If its going to be this difficult to breed,we need more than14 days to do it...especially when fail times are between 11 & 20 hours. You either get as few as 16-20 tries to breed it if you wait on it or you can end up spending a ton of gold with nothing to show for it. Is there a way to increase the odds if it sows up that you've been spending gold? Like if the game logs that you've spent gold to speed up breeding on the same combination more than 3 times, then the next time that combination is used, the odds of getting a super rare are increase? I really don't know much about the coding process for these kind of games, so I don't know if something like that is even possible.

Executive Chef
    not having much luck either. Got several magics then a right heart then back to magics again

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not even trying for these dragons but my thinking is that if you have the right and left before the LEs are gone, that you should be able to breed passion forever after??

Banned
    Yes second try for passion and I hit 16 hrs
    Very happy only got 1 magic

Banned
    Ugggggg spent 400 in gold in like 30 minutes all I am getting is charm and magic....

Rhino Keeper
    wait. left heart & right heart are limited?? so I should breed those before going for the pinks?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by itzjulezzz View Post
    wait. left heart & right heart are limited?? so I should breed those before going for the pinks?
    Yes. Especially with some of the fail times with the pinks. Hearts may have 20 hrs for magic, but pinks have 33 plus fail times.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by itzjulezzz View Post
    Definitely!!

Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast