Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102 LastLast

Thread: Passion Dragon -

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    You just need to breed blue and red together for Left and Right Heart, evolve them both and then breed those 2 together for Passion.

fails that I can think of Awoken 6 hours ?, Athletic 11 hours, Lunar Ram 16 hours and Magic 20 hours.

Left and Right Heart are both 12 hours and Passion is 16.

I like Passion in the Arena, if you don?t have the time to breed it the normal way I would spend the 200 gold as I think it is only a available for a week.
    Only if I had 200 gold I would have bought it. I want to kick my own ass for wasting my 700+ gold in past every time i was able to play.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Passion is breedable! I just put one on the nest. Was waiting to make sure it wasn't Lunar Ram since both are 16 hrs. I don't know how to take a screenshot.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-15-18 at 11:29 AM. Reason: removed third party tool comment

i got one 16 hours in my roaster. Oh pls be Passion!!!
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouthbreather1 View Post
    Passion is breedable! I just put one on the nest. Was waiting to make sure it wasn't Lunar Ram since both are 16 hrs. I don't know how to take a screenshot.
    Congratulations dear! like i said before unless it says not found through breeding any dragon is breedable.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-15-18 at 11:27 AM. Reason: edited quote

Farm Supplier
    Wow. I’m OP and am stoked Passion came back within a day of my request/post... not what I was expecting ?! I was debating whether or not to buy for 200 gold, and tried breeding my old right and left heart dragons just to try… And wouldn’t you know first try I get 16 hours and, yes, the egg is passion ! Woot woot!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Wow. I’m OP and am stoked Passion came back within a day of my request/post... not what I was expecting ?! I was debating whether or not to buy for 200 gold, and tried breeding my old right and left heart dragons just to try… And wouldn’t you know first try I get 16 hours and, yes, the egg is passion ! Woot woot!!
    Congratulations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouthbreather1 View Post
    Congratulations, well done you
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-15-18 at 11:27 AM. Reason: edited quote

Fashion Designer
    Haha I just gave in and bought it. No way I was going to be able to breed it. I'm not sure if I can level her up for this tournament due to the Tales, but she will certainly be useful in the future!!

Got it wohoooo 2nd try

Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Haha I just gave in and bought it. No way I was going to be able to breed it. I'm not sure if I can level her up for this tournament due to the Tales, but she will certainly be useful in the future!!
    I think if i was successful in breeding Passion dragon anyone of you guys can but i am supper happy.