Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 LastLast

Thread: Passion Dragon -

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Attachment 42132

I was hoping the Passion Dragon would make a reappearance for February. I have Left-Heart and Right-Heart and wasn't able to breed Passion last Feb. It would be great to make all three of these lovers available to breed again.

Was hoping to finally get Passion for the Battle lineup!?!
    On sale for 200 gold. All them are back, Left Heart, Right Heart so breedable But would be easier to buy if you have saved gold and get Passion straight away!
    Last edited by random59; 02-13-18 at 11:55 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone have any thoughts on whether 200 gold is worth it for Passion? I've seen a lot of people use it against Champion Dragons in battle, and 200 doesn't seem like that much but I'm not sure if I want to spend it or not.

Fashion Designer
    I think it is worth it, better than all the fails I will for sure get breeding left and right again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I think it is worth it, better than all the fails I will for sure get breeding left and right again.
    Yeah, for sure with the other events I don't have time to breed LeftHeart, RightHeart and then Passion. so my options are either buying it or not having it at all. I was just wondering if it's as good against Champion dragons as it's made out to be.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    On sale for 200 gold. All them are back, Left Heart, Right Heart so breedable But would be easier to buy if you have saved gold and get Passion straight away!
    They are bredable Rigth noW ?!?!

Fashion Designer
    Well I don't know for sure but all three are back in the store so I just kind of guessed that they would be breedable again? Maybe they're not,but I don't have precious breeding time to waste trying!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Well I don't know for sure but all three are back in the store so I just kind of guessed that they would be breedable again? Maybe they're not,but I don't have precious breeding time to waste trying!
    You just need to breed blue and red together for Left and Right Heart, evolve them both and then breed those 2 together for Passion.

fails that I can think of Awoken 6 hours ?, Athletic 11 hours, Lunar Ram 16 hours and Magic 20 hours.

Left and Right Heart are both 12 hours and Passion is 16.

I like Passion in the Arena, if you don’t have the time to breed it the normal way I would spend the 200 gold as I think it is only a available for a week.
    Last edited by random59; 02-13-18 at 01:25 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    You just need to breed blue and red together for Left and Right Heart, evolve them both and then breed those 2 together for Passion.

fails that I can think of Awoken 6 hours ?, Athletic 11 hours, Lunar Ram 16 hours and Magic 20 hours.

Left and Right Heart are both 12 hours and Passion is 16.

I like Passion in the Arena, if you don’t have the time to breed it the normal way I would spend the 200 gold as I think it is only a available for a week.
    Yeah, I don't think I do, unless I get the Enamoured and the Ring Bearer super quickly, and even then I'd still have to get pretty lucky. I might just buy it, since my gold is just sitting around anyway.

i think the ones that doesn't have *Don't found through breeding" are the only ones we can't breed. Nonetheless I have spent 50 gold to activate roast and started my trying for passion.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Can any of the mods pls confirm if Passion is breedable or not?
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games