Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1014

Thread: Passion Dragon -

Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    I wish I could get another one of these so I have two for battle . . . maybe if I get Ring Bearer in time I'll try for LeftHeart and RightHeart next :P
    Congrats on having ONE!!! I bred RightHeart and Passion this short period! It?ll take a lot of food to level him up to 25 for battle but I?m pleased as Punch I have him. (I had bred LeftHeart last year).

Quote Originally Posted by graovac View Post
    Anyone know what is time limit until we can purchase passion from market?
    I am thinking it is a mistake that they are not still in the market now. Even Bride and Groom are gone... all the Valentine type dragons that are still in the February Events, bands Tales mine, etc... something is off

Kooky Panda can help answer

My market is not showing any February dragons now. Even those we are still supposed to breed or craft in the events.

Rhino Keeper
    I am very disappointed to find out that passion is no longer in the market. That was short-lived. Guess I shouldn't have dilly dallied over my decision. Well guess I'll wait another year b4 it graces our market again.

All I get with fire & water are many awoke fails! Tried Diamond & athletic & got athletic. I need right heart dragon. Got left heart quite a while ago & forget how I got it. I really want Passion! Help! Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    All the Valentine's ones that were there and on sale are already gone . Wth. I dont need passion or right or left heart but I we interested in aome others like chocolate . None are breedable anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    I just bred RightHeart... I already have LeftHeart
    Now to quickly evolve and try for Passion
    I also have left heart but no rightheart. What did you use to bred rightheart, please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I also have left heart but no rightheart. What did you use to bred rightheart, please?
    Just simple Water and Fire.

Seems the Valentine's dragons have already left...

Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Ridiculous that they only made them available for 3 days...
    I know! Please make them available for the rest of the month! With the fail times, it makes it hard to get one in just 3 days!

Rhino Keeper

Passion Dragon

Did I read somewhere that this Dragon is breedable in the game again? Years ago I tried so hard to get this Dragon but failed and failed.

Would love to try again. If it is breedable again does anyone know how long for?