Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Left heart dragon but can't buy passion pit!

How did you breed your leftheart dragon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieLynn85 View Post
    How did you breed your leftheart dragon?
    Red/blue mix. The right and left heart dragons are obtained the same way and have the same breeding time of 12 hours

Maximum habitats reached - can't sell on android

Yet another difference between the ios and android versions of Dragon Story would appear to be that you can't sell habitats, empty or full, on android. I have a virtue dragon egg in the nest and can't buy a pink habitat to put it in, so it's clogging a nest making gameplay pretty slow now, only able to breed and hatch one dragon at a time. I could buy a 3rd nest for a whopping 500 gold but don't want to spend any more real money on a game where I can no longer strive to breed the elusive diamond dragon. There are all these great new habitats to hold lots of dragons and collect heaps of coins, but you need gold for those, and you can't upgrade the large habitats you already have for gold. So once you reach that maximum you are kinda stuffed. I am so disappointed about this as we have so enjoyed playing this game up til now.
    Hope Team Lava can increase the habitat limit soon, or at least give android users the ability to sell off habitats.

Banned
    Huh? Try restarting your game or device. You're supposed to be able to sell habitats, no matter the platform.

Why dont you just put it in a red or blue habitat for now?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on android and I have sold quite a few habitats. We do have that ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmoregals10 View Post
    Yet another difference between the ios and android versions of Dragon Story would appear to be that you can't sell habitats, empty or full, on android. I have a virtue dragon egg in the nest and can't buy a pink habitat to put it in, so it's clogging a nest making gameplay pretty slow now, only able to breed and hatch one dragon at a time. I could buy a 3rd nest for a whopping 500 gold but don't want to spend any more real money on a game where I can no longer strive to breed the elusive diamond dragon. There are all these great new habitats to hold lots of dragons and collect heaps of coins, but you need gold for those, and you can't upgrade the large habitats you already have for gold. So once you reach that maximum you are kinda stuffed. I am so disappointed about this as we have so enjoyed playing this game up til now.
    Hope Team Lava can increase the habitat limit soon, or at least give android users the ability to sell off habitats.

Executive Chef
    You can sell habitats and dragons on Android, but the habitat you wish to sell must be empty. Either move dragons to another habitat or sell them and then you can sell the habitat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Caymanwent View Post
    Why dont you just put it in a red or blue habitat for now?
    Yep .... that's what I did until I able to get a Passion Pit and then moved them there.

Rhino Keeper
    People obviusly get confused cuz the Sell button is in the low right corner you have to empty your habitat, then click move and the sell button apears in the lower right corner of your screen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12