Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Left heart dragon but can't buy passion pit!

Farm Supplier

Left heart dragon but can't buy passion pit!

Ok TeamLava! I have gotten my left heart dragon egg, it's ready to be placed in habitat....but I can not buy Passion Pit!! Where do I put it?? And I don't want to just waste this dragon by having to sell it!!! Please allow us that have exceeded our habitat limit.....before this special started, to allow us to buy the passion pit. I would say this fair! Otherwise don't offer any specials with new habitats! The amount of money we spend for gold I would think would satisfy your satisfaction as to making us happily play specials and continue playing. But we need these passion habitats to continue! Thank you!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If you have already reached your Habitat limit, which is 35, you will need to sell a Habitat to make room. You can see whether you have reached the limit by going to Overview.

Farm Supplier
    How do I sell a habitat?? Thank you

Farm Supplier
    I have reached my limit. May you please tell me how to sell a habitat?? I've tried but it don't give me a sell option that I see. Please help. Thank you

Executive Chef
    I think you have to empty it out first. pretty sure you can't sell a habi with dragons in it.

Banned
    You have to trade or sell or move your dragons that are in the habitat and then sell habitat once it's empty

Executive Chef
    Great minds...

Executive Chef
    You move your dragons to another habitat (or sell/trade them) , because to sell a habitat it needs to be empty.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by badger8 View Post
    Great minds...
    You guys got there earlier. XD

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    You have to trade or sell or move your dragons that are in the habitat and then sell habitat once it's empty
    Thank you so much) I just emptied a nest and was able to sell the habitat) I so much appreciate your help) big Hugs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast