Page 88 of 112 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    Been a long time since I heard that song!! LOL, Yep, I'm pretty old too

Executive Chef
    LOL!!!!! Yeah, that's the one! ROFL Really didn't think anyone would know what I was referring to!

Farm Supplier
    yes but I kept new dawn for the low cost feeding
    So did I... and it's the only one I can move around my island in

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    OK, so this seems to be adding insult to injury...the amethyst dragon contest says 5 iOS users and 5 android users will win. Hmmm, but wait a minute...checking latest DS for Android (Easter edition) I don't see trading and crafting available. Hmmm....

so only if we spend 1700 gold ($50 real money depending on what gold deals you have and how much gold you have saved up) to get a chance to win 5000 gold??? I'm sorry, no android player in their right mind will spend that kind of gold on a dragon!!

Now...if we had trading/crafting suddenly available...I know for a fact we'd be all over that as many of us have duplicate dragons to trade whereby we could get at least one dragon in the contest timeframe, assuming no use of gold to speed up crafting or trading.

But this statement really just means that 5 iOS users will win. What on earth is going on over at TL?
    I think they're doing this because sometime ago someone posted about the un-fairness of sweepstakes but we all know what happens to such posts. By separating iOS and android users into two separate pools, then drawing 5 from each, makes the sweepstakes a little more "fair", if I can put it that way. Of course it's totally unfair that the android winners would have spent $50 more than the iOS to enter the contest in the first place.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moosehay View Post
    So did I... and it's the only one I can move around my island in
    hey I just post a message on "bugs reports" to talk about that : difficult moves. but even on ND I m not able to move a habitat..

Rhino Keeper
    By the way, are the rest of you guys also not getting a timer on the snowman dragon or is it just me? I got the pop-up about getting it before it melts, but don't see any timer in the market. Is this just another android thing?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by accisse View Post
    By the way, are the rest of you guys also not getting a timer on the snowman dragon or is it just me? I got the pop-up about getting it before it melts, but don't see any timer in the market. Is this just another android thing?
    That's our Timer. Android never had an official one. This was also the case during Halloween time

Fashion Designer
    no timer. maybe in some days

Executive Chef
    I think they're doing this because sometime ago someone posted about the un-fairness of sweepstakes but we all know what happens to such posts. By separating iOS and android users into two separate pools, then drawing 5 from each, makes the sweepstakes a little more "fair", if I can put it that way. Of course it's totally unfair that the android winners would have spent $50 more than the iOS to enter the contest in the first place.
    Yes, it's definitely unfair. How could it not be? it disturbs me that some Androids would fall for this, but I know some could very well. If there are those that do, they certainly have deeper pockets than I.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    That's our Timer. Android never had an official one. This was also the case during Halloween time
    Yeah. I don't know why I thought during the period from halloween till now, they would have created a timer.

Not that it matters to me right now. Just wanted to know for when other dragons become limited in future.