Page 82 of 112 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Fashion Designer
    Did you notice that the game forced close when we try to visit iOS neighbors? I have this problem since somes days now.. Lit doesnt happen when i visit android's neighbors. I'm sure that i m not the only one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    Did you notice that the game forced close when we try to visit iOS neighbors? I have this problem since somes days now.. Lit doesnt happen when i visit android's neighbors. I'm sure that i m not the only one.
    Mine stalls, lags big time and sometimes force closes. Think it might be due to their having so much on their islands ... decor and such.

Banned
    The only time I have a problem is on my own island, it doesn't lag for me it just closes. I can visit iOS/android neighbours with no problem... Maybe we are finally getting updated... Who knows? I'm not getting my hopes up about it though lol

Fashion Designer
    Happened once to me Ystd. Other islands are okay though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Mine stalls, lags big time and sometimes force closes. Think it might be due to their having so much on their islands ... decor and such.
    Well its not the same as usual. I have beginners as neighbors and i just cant access to their islands. This doesnt happen with my android's neighbors.
    Oh i apologize about my last posts, i didnt understand what you are really fighting for. You are right (everyone) and the more users web would be to support the monde we would have a chance to move something. I m ok with you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    The only time I have a problem is on my own island, it doesn't lag for me it just closes. I can visit iOS/android neighbours with no problem... Maybe we are finally getting updated... Who knows? I'm not getting my hopes up about it though lol
    Yes same plus what i said : juste close when i visit some users.

I have specific neighbors who i can't visit without crashing. I can't recall if they are ios users, but I this is definitely specific to certain users for me.

Fashion Designer
    Well its not the same as usual. I have beginners as neighbors and i just cant access to their islands. This doesnt happen with my android's neighbors.
    Oh i apologize about my last posts, i didnt understand what you are really fighting for. You are right (everyone) and the more users WE would be to support, the MORE we would have a chance to move something. I m ok with you
    Sorry french tab language doesnt like english words

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xvanillex View Post
    I have specific neighbors who i can't visit without crashing. I can't recall if they are ios users, but I this is definitely specific to certain users for me.
    I have the same problem. I tried visiting a certain neighbor like five times, but each time the game force closed on me. I can visit others just fine (ios and androids).

The game would also force close after visiting like 5 or 6 neighbors, depending on how heavily decorated the island is. The more the decorations, the sooner my game force closes.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm crashing the same as you all, but I also crash tapping on the social tab and sometimes the menu icon itself. I've also crashed trying to read my wall and others walls. When I was rearranging the account on old ipad it crashed too soon as I went to visit a neighbor and this particular neighbor isn't heavily decorated. So this isn't just limited to android devices. I don't know what they did after the recent patches but i wish they would fix it, I'm getting tired of the game reloading over and over again.