Page 97 of 112 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion (continued)

Banned
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-Market!/page2 Android only? I can't see the tab on my iPod but it's there on android.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-Market!/page2 Android only? I can't see the tab on my iPod but it's there on android.

Whoa, that's cool... Android only huh? LOL, imagine the pending Apple rage....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    lol Yeah but I don't see android getting something before iOS, maybe it has something to do with android finally getting the iOS features.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    lol Yeah but I don't see android getting something before iOS, maybe it has something to do with android finally getting the iOS features.
    LOL doubt it. If anything we are just in this beta test as well and no iOS user has found the icon yet on this devices.

Rhino Keeper
    LOL doubt it. If anything we are just in this beta test as well and no iOS user has found the icon yet on this devices.
    I seriously doubt it too. No way android us going to get an exclusive anything. When we got the cake for Google plays birthday there was a few ios players who were disappointed they couldn't get it too.

I did and the irony of an ios parity thread popping up made me smile. Then my thought bubble popped and I was back in reality!

My guess is the icon is related to the Quest feature ios is beta testing. Seems like the time frame could be right for a full release to iOS based players. The icon is where new line of reward dragons is going to go. Why the pillar? Who knows... Why eastern there for RS and music theme for bs the week of easter? The reason android sees it? Simple, tl plans to offer us the chance to purchase the dragons just like the gemstone dragons for the low low price of $50-75 per dragon. Pure speculation, but I thought I would join in on the fun guessing game!

Host(ess)
    Do you think this may be as we are being updated

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 28ricj View Post
    Do you think this may be as we are being updated
    I don't see any updates available right now... assume you're meaning tomorrow when they release new dragons n what not.... One could always hope that we get it < insert current week here >.... but don't hold your breath!

Banned
    So after getting the Gem Cluster from the Greedy Goblin Quest put on my island, it now has the dragon quest platform. Too bad I can't use it...hopefully soon though.

Rhino Keeper
    grrrrrrr i dont hant have the mystery icon and i am android grrrrr what are you guys seeing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    grrrrrrr i dont hant have the mystery icon and i am android grrrrr what are you guys seeing
    I don't have it either...only showed up briefly. Probably be released tomorrow after Mask contest finishes.