Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-1-13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme_1114 View Post
    I haven't seen a response to the android question. Are we getting goals or decorations? I was really upset when we missed out Xmas goals. We didn't even receive any decorations until Xmas week! Here we go again with valentines....extremely disappointed!!
    There is definitely an android update. I received it late Friday night. There wasn't a pop up but I noticed I had the goal icon on the top left of my screen. I have all the decorations also.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    There is definitely an android update. I received it late Friday night. There wasn't a pop up but I noticed I had the goal icon on the top left of my screen. I have all the decorations also.
    What version number are you using? It seems weird that you are the only android that got the update
    It has to be a glitch but since tl hasn't spoken we don't know.... Hopefully tommorow when it's Monday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    What version number are you using? It seems weird that you are the only android that got the update
    It has to be a glitch but since tl hasn't spoken we don't know.... Hopefully tommorow when it's Monday
    Version 1.5.5.7

Rhino Keeper
    You are welcome to visit my bakery to see. I bought the tables, chairs, a few tiles and wall paper as well as the display. I didn't want to purchase too much before I hit that part of my goal. They are pricey

Banned
    Version 1.5.5.7
    Thanks yeah same version my daughter is using

Banned
    You are welcome to visit my bakery to see. I bought the tables, chairs, a few tiles and wall paper as well as the display. I didn't want to purchase too much before I hit that part of my goal. They are pricey
    Yeah you are my neighbor already ( I'm rainbowbrite)

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah you are my neighbor already ( I'm rainbowbrite)
    I loved that cartoon when I was younger

Rhino Keeper
    Version 1.5.5.7
    I'm using that version too and don't have the update. I can only get the app to open if I uninstall/reinstall every time. It's been doing that since the weekly update was supposed to come out, but didn't. I can't even get a response as to how fix that problem, let alone when I'll get the new content.

Rhino Keeper
    Dont worry OnCloudDivine, them getting married was my idea. He happens to be the only male character I have. Turns out he's always so uppity because he's been tryin to hide his feelings.

And is it just me, or does the red ribbon wall thingy make NO decorating sense?? And for gems pffft.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jopazz View Post
    Dont worry OnCloudDivine, them getting married was my idea. He happens to be the only male character I have. Turns out he's always so uppity because he's been tryin to hide his feelings.

And is it just me, or does the red ribbon wall thingy make NO decorating sense?? And for gems pffft.
    You are so creative.... Luv your wedding