Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-1-13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gotalotaluv View Post
    REALLY? That's incredible! What device are you using? People from android phones (galaxy 1-3) and ppl with android pads (samsung pad, 10.2 note, etc.), kindle, and a friend in Austrailia who has some android driven device I've never heard of are yet to have the update. I'm just interested in what device you're using, you lucky devil!!

If am using a Samsung Galaxy S3, running jelly bean. I am on the original Bakery Story. Hope everyone else gets it soon!

Rhino Keeper
    I am using, not if. Lol

With rs it seemed to be about a week after first release and 3 days after vday version was available on the market before the other games offered gems to dl and play it.... wouldnt be surprised if it takes that long again before we android users get content.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    If am using a Samsung Galaxy S3, running jelly bean. I am on the original Bakery Story. Hope everyone else gets it soon!
    I have the exact same phone and I still have nothing on original BS or Christmas BS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliciasfunstuff View Post
    With rs it seemed to be about a week after first release and 3 days after vday version was available on the market before the other games offered gems to dl and play it.... wouldnt be surprised if it takes that long again before we android users get content.
    With all this anticipation, I would really like it to be an app edition. Android users keep saying we never got one last year and I would like to see my neighborhood have the pink buildings like I've seen in ios screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by creamypuff View Post
    I have the exact same phone and I still have nothing on original BS or Christmas BS.
    I'm also on Samsung Galaxy SIII running Jelly Bean on regular bakery story with zilch. :-( Verizon, East Coast USA if it matters.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    More like 30 pages!!
    His latest post was on page 18 (#173)?and had not seen since then (T_T)

Farm Supplier
    It depends how many posts you have per page. I have it set up to 40 per page so I am on page 9 right now. Original BS and nothing yet, only the new gifts show up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Worlds2See View Post
    I'm also on Samsung Galaxy SIII running Jelly Bean on regular bakery story with zilch. :-( Verizon, East Coast USA if it matters.
    If am also on the east coast. I started playing when the game first came out. I wonder if that makes a difference. I don't get a pop up but I do have all the new content. Level 99
    I'd is mommeeof4

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by D780 View Post
    His latest post was on page 18 (#173)?and had not seen since then (T_T)
    Oops, my bad! It seems like 30 pages.