Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-1-13

Farm Supplier
    I was hoping when I woke up this morning that I would have the new content.No such luck.I am on Android .Disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    I am on Android and I have the goals as well as new decorations. It's here:-)
    REALLY? That's incredible! What device are you using? People from android phones (galaxy 1-3) and ppl with android pads (samsung pad, 10.2 note, etc.), kindle, and a friend in Austrailia who has some android driven device I've never heard of are yet to have the update. I'm just interested in what device you're using, you lucky devil!!

I have galaxy S3 and still no update I even reinstalled The game with no luck ~>_<~

I can't lie, I'm fairly disappointed. It's nice the the chairs and tables only cost coins but I don't really like them enough to waste my coins on. Guess if nothing else comes out I will just keep my coins for expanding. The only thing that really caught my eye was the Valentine Shelf because it goes with my candy and sweets theme. I was really really hoping for the truffle chairs to come back because I wasn't around last Valentines Day. Not sure if I will save my gems or use them on boxes to try my luck at getting some of my more wanted items or get some displays for when I expand....

Rhino Keeper
    I still have no update on bs will there be a valinTIne version like the rs?

New Resident
    I am on an android and not update T_T

Rhino Keeper
    I didnt get this update

Host(ess)
    FrozenTurtle....it's time for you to show up and answer what's going on with android update!!! Android users are crying for your help over 10 pages already. Where are you my dear (T_T)

On android device a Droid and still no update here

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by D780 View Post
    FrozenTurtle....it's time for you to show up and answer what's going on with android update!!! Android users are crying for your help over 10 pages already. Where are you my dear (T_T)
    More like 30 pages!!