Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-1-13

Rhino Keeper
    I am on Android and I have the goals as well as new decorations. It's here:-)

Nothing yet for me on android

Nothing yet, except for rose pans and petals. But something’s definitely happening. I mean, currently I can’t even see half of my stuff if loading a normal version. Some cakes are just floating in the air, lots of empty counters when my all counters are overloaded with food… Even my walls are transparent, pinkish in colour…

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by asobuazzuro View Post
    Nothing yet, except for rose pans and petals. But something’s definitely happening. I mean, currently I can’t even see half of my stuff if loading a normal version. Some cakes are just floating in the air, lots of empty counters when my all counters are overloaded with food… Even my walls are transparent, pinkish in colour…
    ummm ... sounds like your bakery is haunted . jk... Hope you get the update soon.

New Resident
    I don't have any valentine update, why? Im getting crazy...

New Resident
    I download the original version, first all was invisible, now all things appear but NO VALENTINE! :,(

I play on the kindle fire and we still dont have valentines theme i have tons of gifts like fondue forks, roses ribbons and now petels and cake pans but no knew updates to use them!!! help please

Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    I am on Android and I have the goals as well as new decorations. It's here:-)
    Not yet for me and I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Sigh.

Farm Supplier
    I started with Thanksgiving and then get xmas version. So seeing the post I also try to get normal version. And logged with the normal version see that all my stuff deco was gone... Coins are in the air. Like the song... Hope instaed that "Love is in the Air" and so to see Valentine Stuff... but seet
    that my bakery was haunted... and empty. My italians deco bought huge gems are not there..
    This morning on xmas version see the Windows of old Goals appears, I have seen Jean Pierre wiht old french goals (to get french flag).... And hope that at the end the Val Goals appeares... But nothing... Well Love is on the air znd I wait for it... Seeing my first petals gift...

Fashion Designer
    Why is tl not getting back to us sent private messages but nothing yet what's going on.