Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-1-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimikayyz View Post
    Thanks for the pics, rebel....you rock!!
    No problem

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 56cupcakes View Post
    The Poseidon fountain was for the World Games edition of the game. I highly doubt it will be coming back
    it's on sale. and the ring fountain. u usually can buy past goal for gems, like holiday choir in RS.
    but on the screenshot above, after the update, they are locked by goal. i'm on android and only have zombies locked by goal.. so will the update lock the fountains??

Farm Supplier
    So where we at with the Android update? I've stayed up super late 2 nights in a row waiting for the stupid update :-P By the time it finally comes out I'll be so tired I won't be able to play it. ;-)

Host(ess)
    I have the valentines edition of the game on iOS as I had downloaded it last year and it was in my purchased section on the App Store. While waiting for this update with goals I've been opening it every so often, but it keeps crashing (xmas/normal versions aren't)which makes me think they are updating it for release! Thought I'd let yas know ☺

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by beccadt89 View Post
    I have the valentines edition of the game on iOS as I had downloaded it last year and it was in my purchased section on the App Store. While waiting for this update with goals I've been opening it every so often, but it keeps crashing (xmas/normal versions aren't)which makes me think they are updating it for release! Thought I'd let yas know ☺
    This Valentine version is probably crashing because it is an outdated version of the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    It's only been crashing a few times today with the new updates, never before that. Been using it a lot more often as its not fun anymore to have the elves and snow when christmas is long gone! Obviously you'll know more than me kooky so I could be completely wrong, was only saying in a 'here's hoping' way for everyone else!

TL says its only a weekly update. and I want the truffle chair

Rhino Keeper
    Did you say some Android users have it now?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyassdede View Post
    Nope android too.... correction google play users too. Not all androids can get. Teamlava isn't updating amazon which is a no for kindled and android users on it. Must get paid by apple and google or some garbage. By chance do u get a bunch of gem sales too?
    This is an update, not a new version, so shouldn't need approval from Google or Amazon. Hope it comes soon for all players.
    I rarely get gem sales. Only when they give them across the board, like when they bring back LTO's.

New Resident
    still no update for me and I am an Android user too. T_T.