Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-1-13

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I lied, I checked back. I threw a hissy fit, spent all my gems and got five stupid bird houses from the picnic basket.

It further annoyed me and I delete the app. TL is like a boyfriend you adore, but who's immature and goofy, yet so good looking in the kitchen cooking with his shirt off that you keep coming back.

We need a bakers anon to help wean us off of this game. They make me look forward to Thursday, or used to, but they make me SO mad.

Looking at their offices on the blog, there are more than enough people working there to make sure a multi million dollar business runs more fluidly. I think if they spent more time working and less time trying to make their office fun and cool with googles more people would play and less would leave.

Yeah Im being rude but I choose to put money into playing this game as an outlet for stress and they aren't considerate. We have to beg for explanations, customer service and satisfaction is seriously lacking and for the past month or so, the releases have been all over the place.

I did slightly give them the benefit of the doubt and think the delays were due to them adding content. Mainly, old items, more recipes and a nice goal reward. But then I see those hideous balloons on fashion. The invisible dragons from DS. And I then tell myself, they just stink.
    Amen to this. Could have said it better!

I mean't "Couldn't have said it better"..

Fashion Designer
    ....8:10 pm ...still no sign of them. Redwood City, we have a problem

Rhino Keeper
    now slots gets a VD edition..and we still dont....sheesh!!! am guessing its not goin to be out today either....

Rhino Keeper
    I see we got another gem sale on android. Maybe a consolation prize?

Oh, and my "duck fountain" was the dessert castle. Wasted over 400 gems to get it, then it goes up as a LTO. You'd think I'd get the msg on these boxes, but noooooo, now I have 8 winter fireplaces. Why are those darn boxes so tempting!! Grrrr!

Banned
    I've two android accounts. I keep switching between all of them but can only get one for my lower level one. Guess its for the best anyways. But it's odd because I'd have sales going about three days a week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by creamypuff View Post
    I see we got another gem sale on android. Maybe a consolation prize?

Oh, and my "duck fountain" was the dessert castle. Wasted over 400 gems to get it, then it goes up as a LTO. You'd think I'd get the msg on these boxes, but noooooo, now I have 8 winter fireplaces. Why are those darn boxes so tempting!! Grrrr!
    You feel our pain. Now take a seat and enjoy these fake red velvet cookies while we shake our heads at the gems wasted going after those fake items. Considering I literally threw 280 away I have an inkling all the box items will be a delight and we will have a decent LTO. Won't be able to get anything.

"Shakes fist at TL for playing with my emotions."

Oh and the valentine cookies are back. Maybe they will bring back the love muffins and chocolate pineapples. One can hope. We deserve that and so much more.

Ugh this update is taking forever. I actually stayed up all night for this, haha.

What am i missing?!! The blog the said the 1st!! Where is the freakin update?!!! Geez!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whispers1913 View Post
    What am i missing?!! The blog the said the 1st!! Where is the freakin update?!!! Geez!!!
    It said the 1st but not what time ... I think it will be later since in tl land it's 7 am .... Probably not even at work yet