Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-1-13

Fashion Designer
    Not play anymore..? You mean....play WAY more! I'm suggesting price reduction in exchange for delayed update!

*sigh* I'm still convinced they can't sustain longevity, and they're just going to learn it the hard way.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for the continued delays everyone! And this is not a psychological test.

I'll try to get more information for you guys. Thanks for your patience!
    I hope its soon though. And that the items can be purchased with coins not gems.

Farm Supplier
    Still nothing huh? This sinks on ice...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    Not play anymore..? You mean....play WAY more! I'm suggesting price reduction in exchange for delayed update!

*sigh* I'm still convinced they can't sustain longevity, and they're just going to learn it the hard way.

Your suggestion that they do something nice almost made me wet my device from the sudden burst of laughter! I stayed with the game through all the fuss when the prices went up. But after this week, along with the continued gem decor that's not worth the prices I do wonder too if we would even get weekly releases, because so many more people would leave.

I'd like to think this is the second most popular game they have. So the releas should have been perfected when restaurants was. Or given the same grandness of Dragon. But what do I know. I grew bored and restless and have already spent half my gems opening the picnic box. Dang duck fountain gets me in trouble all the time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Your suggestion that they do something nice almost made me wet my device from the sudden burst of laughter! I stayed with the game through all the fuss when the prices went up. But after this week, along with the continued gem decor that's not worth the prices I do wonder too if we would even get weekly releases, because so many more people would leave.

I'd like to think this is the second most popular game they have. So the releas should have been perfected when restaurants was. Or given the same grandness of Dragon. But what do I know. I grew bored and restless and have already spent half my gems opening the picnic box. Dang duck fountain gets me in trouble all the time.
    aww. duck fountain got you too. we can always hope they'll release it in 10 for the next black friday. lol...

by that time, I think I will quit. This game isn't the same

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    aww. duck fountain got you too. we can always hope they'll release it in 10 for the next black friday. lol...

by that time, I think I will quit. This game isn't the same

They've just taken the new dragon away from android users. Definitely something up with the engineering. Doubting a release will come today.

I saw the new update its really pretty.. But when do we get it?!
    On the first page of this thread at the bottom there is another picture of the new update
    it looks as if its in someone's bakery full of VDAY items. Does anyone know
    if some people have a BSV already? This is so frustrating. I love my stories. My stories
    are my only little vice but TL is so inconsistent!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whispers1913 View Post
    I saw the new update its really pretty.. But when do we get it?!
    On the first page of this thread at the bottom there is another picture of the new update
    it looks as if its in someone's bakery full of VDAY items. Does anyone know
    if some people have a BSV already? This is so frustrating. I love my stories. My stories
    are my only little vice but TL is so inconsistent!!

It's a teaser pic from their blog. They will have pics of the things being released on any given day.

Blog.teamlava.com

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post

I did the same....grew so bored I started to open random boxes...just because...Im hoarding my coins for an expansion, so the only thing I could play with were my gems..

And if it's not a test it should be....if you want to see a hoard of crying and whining adults....(myself inculded...of course)

Fashion Designer
    oops....herd of adults