Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-1-13

Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Everyone REMEMBER ...

1. don't gift your neighbors until the update is out, we may have a new part.
    2. Don't start cooking long dishes, clear your ovens incase we get goals.
    3. If we are getting a new version, if you download it right away, you won't get the goal (or the gems).

Are we getting a Valentine's Version, or an update to the regular game?
    #3 - Wow, I've never received gems for downloading the latest version of BS. Are the gems only for new players, or am I downloading too quickly? If so, do you know how long players need to wait before downloading the new version?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by electrikbarbarella View Post
    #3 - Wow, I've never received gems for downloading the latest version of BS. Are the gems only for new players, or am I downloading too quickly? If so, do you know how long players need to wait before downloading the new version?
    I got a goal to download the Christmas Version of BS, when I was playing on the hallowen version. I got 6 gems for buying a chair. I'm not a new player but I didn't downoload any holiday versions last year (btw, not a good idea).

I have goals to download RS and DS Valentine Versions. I got the goals 24 hours after the games were released.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by electrikbarbarella View Post
    I do not have any experience with iOS, but I don't receive game prompts for 2-3 days on Android--we do not have DS: Valentine (Yet!?)

Fashion Designer
    No gems for downloading new version. Unless there's a goal saying that.I play with IoS

Banned
    I don't think it's important if we have a valentine version or not. Small potatoes. As long as I have new recipes and decor galore. The new machine will have recipes, I do hope that's not all. Yes we had tons on restaurant but I cook and master fast so I've gotten bored easily. I'd love to see a return of the valentine cookies, truffle chairs and fountains, but again, small potatoes.

I think it's silly to release content for a favored holiday two weeks before it comes. Especially since I think most of us would go gem crazy with awesome items like it was Xmas. It's clear that bakery is still a popular game. But the lack of design effort, recipes, expensive items and the likes will call into question whether this game can sustain the test of time.

I wasted my afternoon taking peeks to see the update that never was. I do hope the delay was to make things better. Although it probably was because the engineers had to fix the fiasco over on dragon and didnt have time to keep things rolling smoothly for bakery too. Just my two cents.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't wait for this update! Valentine's Day is my birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Something is happening......In the middle of the night last night there was a popup with goal in my bakery to download a valentine version of dragon story. I clicked it and went to sleep. By morning I realized I hadn't added my apple id, so I did, but the goal disappeared and so did the popup!
    The goal will popped up again once you have downloaded and play the valentine version of dragon story. 6 gems for that goal. XD Next goal is to reach level 12 in dragon story. Which I'm not going to do it. =p

Rhino Keeper
    Finally been stalking the app store for the past week waiting this to come out. Woohoo!! Cant wait hope they bring back the truffle chairs from last year i wasnt able to get them and there so cute.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and don't forget, don't buy any of the new wallpapers, tiles, ovens or decor until you know you don't need it for a goal.

Rhino Keeper
    And it took me about a week after the RS v-day update to see the gems popup, I'm on Android. So I'm just gonna have to be patient :P

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast