Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-1-13

I kinda feel like I've wasted alot of time trying to save coins and gems for Valentines Day. :/ Part of me is wondering if I should just expand and buy the boxes I want things from or wait. The waiting is ****ing me! UGH!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    All the waiting is nothing new for us Kindle players. We are still waiting for Christmas version! Ha! Still waiting for Christmas and Thanksgiving in RS. At least a CM has been on to announce the delay. We never received that courtesy and only got a response in RS after several weeks. Still no Valentines though. I hate that we are having to wait, but I hopes it's because they are trying to release it to all platforms.
    I'm also hoping the delay is to get it to all platforms at the same time and that no platform will be excluded. I don't mind waiting for any release if it means all will get it, even if it ends up being real close to the holiday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mposey View Post
    I don't think kindle fire will be getting any special edition sad to say. I'm sorry for kindle users.
    Whahh! I hope your wrong. I could use a little excitement in these games.

Banned
    I'm too impatient to wait. I'm going to blow my gems and then use the remaining funds on my iTunes account on a book. At least ill know what I'm getting from the author. I refuse to come back and check here again.

Ty @ Baraze

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad they at least confirmed that its coming out tomorrow. (That is, if it does actually come out tomorrow.) I'm still excited. Obviously something went wrong on their side.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnHikari View Post
    I'm glad they at least confirmed that its coming out tomorrow. (That is, if it does actually come out tomorrow.) I'm still excited. Obviously something went wrong on their side.
    Lol are you sure tommorrow didn't the blog say today

Rhino Keeper
    Now the blog says FEBUARY 1ST!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    Now the blog says FEBUARY 1ST!!
    tomorow it way say feb 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caesarslaw View Post
    I never did the winter goals (as they are BS *double meaning there*) but the goals say 4 days left...so who knows, maybe we won't get any Valentine stuff until these goals expire. what a mess.
    This is what I thought but I wouldn't have thought it be a problem as RS has both goals run ing simultaneously!