Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2-1-13

Rhino Keeper
    There's last years edition of v-day for BS. Frozen Turtle-since the goals for the v-day update of BS appear to be quite time intensive will we be receiving a week of extra time?

Rhino Keeper
    Later this week?! UGH!!!!

Well at least we found out something! I'm sooooo glad that someone let us know something! Thanks FrozenTurtle!!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    I'd like to address the questions many of you have regarding why one Android player has received the update and others haven't. Because the Valentine's Day items are seasonal content, players that played an older Valentine's Day version of the game are able to see the new items even though they haven't been officially released yet. We hope to make the new items available to Android players later this week. Thanks everyone for your patience!
    Thank you. That was all we were asking for. Just keep the lines of communication open on the the TL side. As I have mentioned in a previous post, I am not as upset about when the update is released as I am about TL just keeping us posted about whats going on. If its technical issues then its technical issues, if its lack of staff then its lack of staff. Just be honest and keep people in the loop. Now, how much time will we get for the goals? That's a whole other thread.

Later this week. Ughhh is right. Valentines Day is 1 week from This Thursday. So really will we have enough time to finish the goal to get the reward and enjoy it in our Bakery in time for Valentines Day?

Host(ess)
    That is love to place in my store.

Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    Posted above comment before Frozen Turtles comment. Oh jeepers!!! No mention of Kindle. Hey FT, wiil Kindle be getting the update?
    I too am waiting for updates for kindlefire. IF you hear anything please let me know. Chzhed252

Rhino Keeper
    I think us kindle fire users will be okay... hopefully (< -- just got a ton of gems in bakery story for Valentine's items -_-)

Quote Originally Posted by LorisStuff View Post
    Later this week. Ughhh is right. Valentines Day is 1 week from This Thursday. So really will we have enough time to finish the goal to get the reward and enjoy it in our Bakery in time for Valentines Day?
    I would use it after even Valentine's day because it's so cute, but I'm pretty sure I won't get past the goals. I'm horrible with short-term recipes.

Host(ess)
    I'd like to address the questions many of you have regarding why one Android player has received the update and others haven't. Because the Valentine's Day items are seasonal content, players that played an older Valentine's Day version of the game are able to see the new items even though they haven't been officially released yet. We hope to make the new items available to Android players later this week. Thanks everyone for your patience!
    Thanks FrozenTurtle for letting us know.

Because the Valentine's Day items are seasonal content, players that played an older Valentine's Day version of the game are able to see the new items even though they haven't been officially released yet.
    Thank you very much for your reply.