Thread: New game From TL - Treasure Story

Unregistered

Angry New game From TL - Treasure Story

Guess what? TeamLave just release a new game, Treasure Story.

Isn't that just great? And I thought they are spending time to come up with some update for the old games...... and yet...... SO SAD!!!!!!

I tried to be patient with the update TL, never write/say anything nasty about you delaying the update. But you disappointed me with first, Bakery story, now with this...................

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess what? TeamLave just release a new game, Treasure Story.

Isn't that just great? And I thought they are spending time to come up with some update for the old games...... and yet...... SO SAD!!!!!!

I tried to be patient with the update TL, never write/say anything nasty about you delaying the update. But you disappointed me with first, Bakery story, now with this...................
    Not trying to take away from your frustration.
    This game is different than the others and may actually be a compromise of sorts.

Some wanted questing or a form of added game play in the games. I dreaded that because I don't like those types of games. This new game has that stuff. So although I won't be playing it, others may find it's what they've been asking for. A story type game with the add ons they've been wanting. Something to make the two completely different gaming types happy. I for one am glad they did it this way, instead of messing with my farm...lol
    Just a different point of view, not disagreeing or trying to start anything. Have a good night.

Unregistered
    ^ what we wanted was updates to the games that were created already. Not another new game! Have a jolly good night to you!