Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl Cook-Off Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=heart_strings111;535249]

Name: Whistle Berry Tart
    Ingredients: 1. blueberry 2.whistle 3.raspberry 4.baking powder 5.flour 6.sugar 7.butter 8.egg 9.vanilla extract

Taste description: sweet, crunchy and creamy[.../QUOTE]

Your picture is wonderful! Which program do you use?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heart_strings111 View Post

Name: Whistle Berry Tart

Ingredients: 1. blueberry 2.whistle 3.raspberry 4.baking powder 5.flour 6.sugar 7.butter 8.egg 9.vanilla extract

Taste description: sweet, crunchy and creamy

History:
    My friend who was an aspiring chef told me that she once wanted to make a special kind of dessert for me. Something that's not too sweet but sweet nonetheless. It also had to be crunchy and good on the tongue. She looked the internet up and came to a site called 'teamlava', then she got an idea there. A few days later, she gave me a cute little box wrapped in a pink ribbon, where the special tarts she called 'Whistle Berry Tarts' were in. It was the best thing I have ever tasted.
    I love your picture!!! Good luck to everyone participating, you're all so creative!

New Resident
    Here's mine
    Super Bowl Soup

Ingredients: Football, Broth, Carrots, Chicken, and Celery

Description: it tastes like savory home-made soup in with a leathery bowl you can munch on

Origin: I was thinking about what I should make on Super Bowl Sunday when this flashy UFO landed in my backyard. I ran outside to discover that there were 30 different UFOs on my property. All the weird n wacky creatures emerged from their space pods. After we all met they followed me inside. As we stood crammed in my kitchen they told me they had all come to see the Super Bowl and that long trip made them hungry. I told them I hadn't made any food yet. After a while of debating one purple person from Pluto suggested making soup. Everyone loved that but I didn't have any bowls. They had all brought a football each and told me that we would just cut a hole in them. While me and a jolly jukebox from Jupiter prepared his momma's homemade recipe the others beings cut the holes in the footballs. Once everything was done a miniature mop from mercury poured the soup into the bowls. Therefore creating the perfect Super Bowl surprise. THE END!!!

New Resident
    Wrong taste description in mine sorry. Right one- Delectable home-made soup in a luscious leathery bowl.
    And if I win my game of choice is restaurant story.

Banned

Super Bowl Cook Off!

Name: SUPER Bowl Dinner! ( Foot Ball Hot dog, French Fry Field Goal Pose,Pom pom Cheese balls, and Astro Grass Chocolate cake For Dessert)
    Ingredients: French Fries, Astro turf, Football, Hot- dog bun, pom- poms, Cheese Dip for pom poms, Optional: Ketchup& Mustard
    Taste- Very Flavorful, makes your mouth go Wow!
    History Of My Dish: I was waiting for the super bowl a few years ago and Was very hungary. So I went out to the kitchen and had hot dog buns but not the hot dog! So I saw a football and said, "Hey, Lets cook that and see what happens!" Then I saw french fries and since I used a football in the last dish, why not make this bowl (and the rest) Football themed! So I made the Feild goal post! Then I Wanted cheese balls so I went and grabbed cheeseballs out of the freezer and cut them into pom pom shapes. Then I decided why not make dessert while I Was at it! So I made Astro Turf chocolate cake!
    My Friends came over and saw my SUPER Bowl dinner and they all tried some! They Loved it! Now every year for the super bowl they come over and we make a SUPER Bowl Dinner and watch the game together!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	5538  

o.O @OnCloudDivine thank youuuuuuu!<3 I used Adobe Photoshop CS3 I made it with shapes XD
    @B4Ballet thank youuuuuu Good luck to~ (are you joining any contest???) ^^
    GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Name: Football Sundae
    Ingredients: Football, Ice cream, Fudge (Optional), Sprinkles (Optional)
    Description: Taste the sweet glory of a touchdown.
    History: Once upon a time, Team Lava hosted a superb Superbowl party. The party began to get a little out-of-hand. Unexpectedly, one employee?s dessert was plummeted by a football that was being tossed around by a couple of the guys. This resulted in one of the best creations on the face of the earth, the Football Sundae. (Note: No actual footballs were harmed in the making of this dessert.)
    Favorite Game: Dragon Story

WINNERS:

Ingredients:
    1) iaweforfun
    2) OnCloudDivine

Origin:
    1) LokiOdinson
    2) thiny19

Taste:
    1) mali0ne
    2) rengirl1978

Creative:
    1) Cupmeetscake
    2) 54starr
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 02-10-13 at 09:03 PM.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much ! My first contest won!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners, and I loved them all!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast