Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Curiosity - I think I just caught a glimpse of New Dawn goals?

Farm Supplier

Question Android Curiosity - I think I just caught a glimpse of New Dawn goals?

So I went to collect coins, and this pop up appeared (that immediately caused my game to crash). Then, when I opened it back up, the pop up appeared again. "Light Dragon blah blah. 20,000 years blah blah blah. Get Started!" So I paid for Dragon Mother to buy some new robes (she can't buy them herself??), then something about the magic of the Dawn Tree.... And now nothing. No new goals, nothing in the market. O wise moderators! What just happened?

Fashion Designer
    Just got it. Game didn't crash. But there doesn't seem to be any new quests after that.

I just got it also...does this mean they are working on something...or was this a glitch?

Banned
    Got it on kindle. Also the sword in stone is in the decorations, locked til level 1000 like the nether portal.

Farm Supplier
    I got it too and came here to see if anyone knew what was going on. I'm using Kindle Fire.

Farm Supplier
    I typically play on the original version (it doesn't crash "as often"), but I reinstalled New Dawn and there's nothing there either. I really hope these goals are retroactive, too. I've been trying to get the Light dragons lately, and I'd hate to have to get them all over again. I had to breed at least a dozen Fuzzies before I got my Pegasus. And more than that of Loves to get a Laserlight.

I got it too! I was like "Oh? Oh!! No? No!?"

Banned
    Maybe it is the beginning of the soooooo desired updates!

Farm Supplier
    I know it's probably too much to hope for, but maybe we can get the pink dragon too. Oh I hope, I hope!

Banned
    How many goals are you getting? I only saw one on daughters android which reward was 250 food and some xp

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast