Thread: Get a Grip Team Lava !!!

Host(ess)

Question Get a Grip Team Lava !!!

I come on this forum quite a bit and from what i have noticed DS is full of bugs and unfinished releases.
    Yet still more dragons are released and polls are made asking what we would like next !!!!!!!
    Why not delay releasing anything else and fix the android issue and the sapphire issue first ???
    Sounds crazy i know (how are TL supposed to make money from mugs buying gold desperately trying to get LE Dragons!), I am guessing that TL have made quite a bit of money and if they have any respect for the ppl that do pay for gold and for ppl who love DS and play it all the time then surely they can do this ?!?!?!?

Comment if you agree or disagree.

Just my opinion

soz

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I do agree. As an Android player, I would appreciate it if they would stop releasing iOS only content until we are caught up. Failing to fix real issues and add real content while constantly releasing a bunch of limited, hard to get dragons to coax gold buying is exactly what got me to stop playing a certain dragon breeding game on Facebook. TL is headed down a slippery slope with their current behavior. I am willing to buy gold to support a game I enjoy from time to time, but you start making the main focus limited dragons and gold buying, then you are going to start losing customers. I won't be taken for a fool.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please continue this topic on the existing thread.

Working on new content does not mean that attention has remove from fixing bugs or working on platform parity.