Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pink and Yellow Tile Removal

Rhino Keeper

Pink and Yellow Tile Removal

I must be really slow. Were the really pretty pink and yellow tiles removed with the rest of the holiday stuff? I was looking for something to replace my plain blue floors in my candy section and thought they would be cute, but they are gone! I guess I should have bought them when I had a chance. I didn't think they were holiday.

Executive Chef
    Same here, should have bought them but I didn't think they were holiday either. Does anyone know what holiday they were released for?

Fashion Designer
    did you buy at least one of each? if you did you can still buy more

Rhino Keeper
    Afraid not. Whaa!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    I must be really slow. Were the really pretty pink and yellow tiles removed with the rest of the holiday stuff? I was looking for something to replace my plain blue floors in my candy section and thought they would be cute, but they are gone! I guess I should have bought them when I had a chance. I didn't think they were holiday.
    I'm not sure if we're talking about same tiles or not, but I just checked my and those tiles still there. yellow tile cost 200 coins each, pink tile (3 different styles) cost 1 gem each...they are still in standard & Christmas version' catalog.

Fashion Designer
    The pink and yellow star tiles are gone...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    The pink and yellow star tiles are gone...
    oh, yes! they removed sparkling cider tile & yellow stars tile from catalog. I bought one each, but when I took it out of catalog I couldn't purchase same tile anymore...it was gone so, I have only 1 each

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by D780 View Post
    oh, yes! they removed sparkling cider tile & yellow stars tile from catalog. I bought one each, but when I took it out of catalog I couldn't purchase same tile anymore...it was gone so, I have only 1 each
    I believe if you put your one tile back in the design menu, then take it out again and place it, the game will give you the option to buy more. You just have to do it when it gives you the option and deal with where you want the placement later.

Rhino Keeper
    the sparking cider tiles i bought disappeared from the catalog...

Rhino Keeper
    Same I might have bought some pink tiles eventually

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast